The Wedding of Riveria Ljos Alf-Cranel

Zatrona smiled warmly as she approached Bell and Riveria. "Greetings Bell, Riveria. I have a proposition for the both of you," she said, her voice filled with an air of intrigue.

Bell raised an eyebrow, puzzled by the princess's unexpected visit. "A proposition?" he asked, glancing over at Riveria who seemed equally perplexed.

Riveria folded her arms, her emerald eyes narrowing slightly as she regarded Zatrona with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. "What exactly do you have in mind, Princess Zatrona?"

The Vespyad princess clasped her hands together, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes as she dropped the bombshell. "To put it simply, how do you feel about the two of you getting married?" she asked, her tone light and playful.

Bell's jaw dropped, his face turning a shade of crimson as he sputtered, "Excuse me? M-Married?!"

Riveria, usually the picture of composure, found herself flustered by the sudden suggestion. "Don't be absurd, Princess Zatrona. There's no way we-" she began, but was quickly interrupted.

Zatrona held up a hand, her expression growing more serious. "The rings Solarnarae and Lunarae will only work to their full potential when the wielders are married. It's not as if you can use them in an engaged state," she explained, her voice taking on a more authoritative tone.

Bell blinked, his mind reeling from the revelation. "Um... What? I don't understand," he managed to say, looking to Riveria for guidance.

Zatrona nodded, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "I see. The two of you don't know the full extent of the rings' power," she mused, tapping her chin thoughtfully.

Riveria, her brow furrowed in concentration, spoke up. "If this is true, then we'll need to learn more about them before we can agree to anything," she said firmly, her eyes meeting Zatrona's.

The princess clapped her hands together, her smile widening. "I figured as much. How about we chat over dinner tonight? I'll bring some texts for you to read," she suggested, her tone friendly and inviting.

Bell, still reeling from the shock, found himself nodding. "Sure, that sounds great," he said, his voice slightly dazed.

Zatrona's eyes sparkled with delight. "Wonderful! Then it's a date!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement.

Bell's eyes widened, his face turning an even deeper shade of red. "W-Wait, a date?!" he stammered, his heart pounding in his chest.

Riveria shot Zatrona a suspicious look, her eyes narrowing. "Zatrona, what are you playing at?" she demanded, her tone sharp and accusatory.

The princess merely giggled, waving off their concerns. "You two love each other very much, don't you? This is just the next step in your relationship," she said, her voice dripping with sweetness.

Bell let out a strangled noise, his face now resembling a tomato. "G-Gah!" he choked out, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Riveria, her own cheeks tinged with pink, shook her head vehemently. "W-We'll need to discuss this amongst ourselves," she said, her voice slightly shaky.

Zatrona merely shrugged, a coy smile playing on her lips. "Oh, don't worry. I understand completely. Feel free to talk it over. The end result will be the same regardless," she said, her tone light and teasing.

Bell swallowed hard, his mind racing. "Is that so...?" he asked weakly, glancing over at Riveria for support.

Riveria, her eyes blazing with determination, stood her ground. "No! Nothing is set in stone! There's no way we're marrying each other!" she declared, her voice ringing out with finality.