Chapter 3

Jimins Dad company decided to open a new branch back in Japan and offered him a leading role. Park's faced a tough decision, but they eventually chose jimin to return home.

Jimin was once again excited and anxious. Returning to his home country meant reuniting with old friends and familiar places, but it also meant adjusting to yet another school. The thought of a new beginning made his heart race.

Back in his hometown BUSAN , he decided to live with his cousin Seokjin . Jimin was enrolled in a renowned school known for its academic excellence and vibrant community. his parents visits him sometimes but  things aren't like they used to be because of his previous friends he decided not to make friends with anyone and stay away from everyone, now he is not talkative, he just wants to be alone, he never wants to talk to anyone because he is afraid that if.... If he talks to them they will not talk to him. he never allow himself to talk first with anyone 

His parents don't understand what is going wrong with him and being parents they usually yell at him, scold him whenever they come, so he builds an invisible wall with them and never share anything with them either. 

Although his parents are not homophobic, he never discloses his sexuality to them.

Jimin , experienced his first attraction to a friend Justin. One afternoon, while children played outside and birds chirped, Jimin and Justin were sitting by the window in Justin's room after returning from school. They were talking about girls and body hormones when the conversation took a deeper turn. Jimin mentioned he had read some mature or adult stories and romantic story, prompting Justin to ask him to share. Jimin suggested they go to his house instead, where no one was home. They headed to Jimin's house .

Upon arriving, they parked the car and went to directly Jimin's room. With an awkward smile, they resumed their conversation, both blushing deeply. Jimin suggested few story and justin  picked it one and Jimin start reading the story while lay down on his bed  and Justin lying beside him. 

Jimin-"The small, seaside town of ANSELWAN was a place where dreams and tides met, where the whispers of the ocean mingled with the secrets of its inhabitants. It was in this quaint, picturesque town that LAYLA found herself seeking solace after the chaos of the city had worn her spirit thin. The charm of cobblestone streets.On a crisp autumn morning, as she wandered through the town's bustling market, she collided with someone who would change her life forever. ALEN ONER, a ruggedly handsome builder with eyes that mirrored the depths of the sea, was everything LAYLA never knew she needed. His presence was as intoxicating as the salty air, and his touch as soothing as the gentle waves." 

Justin humm in response.

Jimin- "As LAYLA and ALEN's paths entwined, they discovered a connection that transcended the scars of their pasts. Through stolen glances, heartfelt conversations, and moments of quiet understanding, they began to piece together a future neither of them had dared to dream of."

After few moment

Jimin -  "the couple start to kissing and he liked the taste of her lips and gently bite on her lips he slided his tongue into her mouth as they share intamate touches their toungue dance for few minutes alen move his hand toward laylas thigh....... slid her dress upward to expose her skin more while licking evercorner of her mouth." justin touched jimins hand and rub gently , jimins heartbeat increases but he didnt deny justins actions but continue to tell the story and justin gave a smile with smirk on his face and slowly Justin hold his hand in his while jimin continue with story with increasing heartbeat and next moment justin hover over him. justins one hand on jimins one cheek rubbing sofly and inhaling jimins vanilla fragrance , leaving jimin breath hitched but he didnt denied whatever justin was doing with him, somewhere he was enjoying too. they become more desperate to feel this indescrible moment . they were having their little makeout session Suddenly, Justin's phone rang, breaking the moment. Justin answered, saying he would come immediately. He looked at Jimin, who quietly got up from the bed. But they are confused about what their problem is because they were both still attracted to girls but now things may have changed specially for Jimin .They walked to the main gate, where Justin said goodbye and left for home.

Jimin returned to his room, somewhere deep inside his heart he feels little guilty about whatever the both did a couple of minutes ago. and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Next day jimin entered school feeling guilty and didn't want to meet him because of what they did the day before so he went straight to the restroom And after that incident they never talked and separated but he still misses Justin because their friendship was good but they never fought, maybe that moment gave him clear view about his sexuality.

END OF PAST MEMORIES

HEY jikook lovers!!!!!!!!

please vote!!!!!

please do comments!!!!

And if you have anyy query dm me.......please give ur previous feedback to improve my writing skills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜