Information

First I will address the characters I am NOT doing one shots for: Jack, Frank, The Creator, Ruin, Stitchwrath, Earth, Monty, any of the astrals for example Gemini, or the evil, royal, spy AUs.
The reason is a lot of them are just gross, Jack is Jack, Frank is Frank, Earth and Monty are dating, I'm not cultured enough about the random AUs, and the astrals don't really have emotions.

Characters I MIGHT write one shots for: Kill Code and Solar flare.
The reason for this is I don't know enough about either of them to write about them.

Characters I am writing one shots for: Sun, Moon, Eclipse, Bloodmoon, Lunar, and Solar.
Reason, I love all of them 💖

Small warnings⚠️: there will be bad language, and possibly self harm depending on the chapters, stuff like that.

Info about Y/N: since I am TERRIBLE at writing for human boys, Y/N will be a girl in every chapter. Sorry for those of you who are not a girl. Y/N may also have sertan features depending on the chapter, if I feel like it.

My small changes for the characters:

Sundrop/Sun
His nickname for you: Sunshine
His personality won't be completely canon to the sams. He won't swear or drink alcoholic stuff. (Unless I make a one shot about helping him stop drinking...)
His personality will be more innocent and more like how he was in my Sundrop and Moondrop x Reader.

Moondrop/Moon
His nickname for you: Starlight
Basically what I said about Sun. His personality won't be completely canon to the sams.

Eclipse/Eclipsey-Dipsy
(Eclipsey-Dipsy is a random nickname I made for him 😜)
His nickname for you: Starbeam
He will basically be canon but things change during the writing process. He will be similar to how he is in the more recent episodes, but a little meaner.

Bloodmoon/Bloody
His nicknames for you: Moonbeam, Blood Pal, and Bloodmate. (Instead of Soulmate)
So when writing for them, so it's not confusing, the twin voiced by Davis will be called Bloodlust, and the other twin will be called Bloodthirst. Just to define who's talking. Together they will still be called Bloodmoon though. I will try to make their personalities as canon as possible.

Lunar/Wunar
(Wunar is a cute nickname but in baby language lol)
His nickname for you: Moonshine
He will basically be the same but things might accidentally change, like his personality might change a little because I haven't fully grasped it.

Solar/Soly
His nickname for you: Solar-Ray
I honestly have no idea if things will change for him or not, so yeah.

Ruin/Ruiny
His nickname for you: Constellation
I don't really know him that well but I'll get better as I watch more episodes so bear with me I'm late to the party.

Basically a lot of these one shots will either be random ideas I have, or based on episodes from the SaMs or the LaEs.
Some might have part 2s for them.

But yeah that's basically all I have to say, but if I think of anything I'll add it.

See ya!