Bloodmoon × Reader Death

This is the first Bloodmoon one. Then I'm gonna do Solar, then Ruin, and then another Bloodmoon one....🤭

Bloodmoon came back into Stitchwraith's layer.
Stitchwraith turned around. "Oh hello there Bloodmoon."
"Oh shut up can't we just kill them already- Why do you have Moonbeam?!"
Stitchwraith had a firm grip on me, and he grinned at Bloodmoon. "Well Bloodmoon... You see, you haven't been listening well lately, and well... I think you need to be taught a lesson. Besides she's been getting in our way and I think we should get rid of that."
Bloodmoon got livid and tried to charge at Stitchwraith. "You piece of crap you put her down right now- AGHAA!"
Stitchwraith held out a device and pressed a button, electrocuting Bloodmoon. He fell to his knees, and stared daggers at Stitchwraith.
"Ah, ah, ah, Bloodmoon. You won't be coming near me. That was painful wasn't it? So that will work nicely on little Y/N here don't you think?"
"You let her go!" Bloodlust roared.
"I don't think so. Say goodbye Bloodmoon." With that he pressed the device against my neck and pressed the button, holding it firmly against me.
I screamed in pain, and angry flooded Bloodmoon, as he started to tear up.
"NO!! Y/N!!! LET HER GOOO!!" Bloodthirst yelled.
"STOP IT!!" Bloodlust said with a lump in his throat.
I looked at Bloodmoon, my face twisted in pain as the electric bolts went through me. "B-Bloody..." I tried speaking to them.
They looked at me, teary eyed. "Yeah?..."
"I-I... Love-... You."
"We love you too!!" They both said at the same time as tears began to fall.
I smiled at them weakly before my body went limp, and the Stitchwraith roughly dropped my body to the floor.
"Let that be a warning Bloodmoon." Stitchwraith said before walking away.
Bloodmoon scrambled to my body and held me close. "Y/N...?" Bloodlust said with false hope.
They clenched their teeth in anguish.
"NOOOO!!"
Their pain filled screams echoed throughout the whole building, as they sobbed... And sobbed...... And sobbed.

...

Okkkk hope you enjoyed itttt!
Byeeeeeeeee!! 🩵