New Moon × Reader Moon...?

This takes place after Solar dies, Moon starts going insane and right after he said hurtful things to Earth.
You and Moon have been dating for about the whole year he as been alive.

The doors had just closed but I ran through them after him.
"Moon!" I called.
He stopped and slowly turned around. "Why did you follow me?" He asked almost annoyed.
"Moon you have to listen to me! We are all sad that Solar is dead and I understand what you're thinking but it really isn't the right way. You have been doing a great job and I great job at keeping your family safe. But please stop over working yourself! Stop and think about what you're doing! Not this legacy stuff! And I'm sure that whatever Old Moon said wasn't mean to be so harsh or whatever. And try to open your mind a little. I know you hate him but Eclipse has a good way to do this. Please just.... Listen."
Moon just stared at me. He looked unbothered but I could tell that he was listening.
"And don't lie either. I love you Moon. Please don't do this. Don't tare your family apart."
"Ugh... I uh..." He looked away as if he was really thinking.
I ran up to him and hugged him close. He seemed taken back but slowly hugged me back.
"Let us help you Moon. We all want to help you. The others don't hate you. So apologize before it's too late. Stop before it's too late. Please."
"I-I..." He stammered. I could tell he didn't want to agree but he also didn't want to not agree. "I love too.... I'll.. fine. But I really don't like this Eclipse thing."
"I know... But... Thank you Moon. Now come on. Let's go opologies to Sun and Earth." I took his hand gently and smiled at him.
He gave a small smile back and we went back to the others. He apologized and everything was ok. I was glad I was able to get through to him.

...

Ok hope you liked it. It was basically Y/N saving Moon from going completely insane. Anyways yeah.
Byeeee 🩵🩵