Chapter 1 Cavern Dock

Cavern dock

The boy is known as FTac Recon a Battle Rifle and the first S T-Doll unlike his twin brother too, swims to the surface

The boy is known as FTac Recon a Battle Rifle and the first S T-Doll unlike his twin brother too, swims to the surface. Inside the cavern, some soldiers are not from Russia or the US. Some soldiers put the insignia contains of the logo of Diamond dogs were patrolling the cavern docks full of containers.

As he reach to the surface, he check eyes on ever site, and then dive down after seeing the guards was coming back. Then he proceed swim closer as the dock. He heard a voice.

EX1: Stay alert! He'll be through here... I know it.

FTac Recon turned to his head at the person wearing a Blackcell attire. His hair colour is grey-orange.

EX1: I'm going to swat down a couple of bothersome flies

Diamond dog soldier: Yes sir!

AR-15: *voiceover* EX1 is a second S T-Doll, like him before?

Aiden only nodded as he spoke.

Aiden: *voiceover* EX1 is one of the best S T-Doll in America, he's the leader of the Boss Team until in Tokyo, EX1 went rogue along with his team.

M16: *voiceover* And who are these soldiers?

Aiden: *voiceover* Those soldiers are known as Diamond Dogs.

Everyone inside the tent surprised, some soldiers were diamond dogs, they heard that Diamond dog was disband in 1995.

Angelia II: *voiceover* Diamond Dogs?! I thought they were disband?!

Aiden: *Voiceover* Well fortunately, EX1 rebrand the Diamond dogs back.

EX1 walked into the elevator. Meanwhile in the water, FTac Recon use Binocular with his visor on his eyes zooms in at EX1 as the elevator ascend to the top. He then dive back to the water as he swim to the stair well. Jumped out from the water as he quietly sneaked in as he contact to Commander Hesh on his Codec.

FTac Recon contact Commander Hesh on his Codec frequency.

FTac Recon: This is Taylor. Zeus, can you hear me?

Hesh: Loud and clear. What's the situation, Taylor?

FTac Recon: Looks like the elevator in the back is the only way up.

Hesh: As I expected. You'll have to take the elevator to the surface. But make sure nobody sees you. If you need to, contact me by Codec on your HUD. Remember this, this Codec directly stimulates a video call on your HUD. No one but you will be able to hear it.

FTac Recon: Got it. Okay. I'm ready to go.

Aiden: *Voiceover* Well it all started back when Logan and Merrick trained FTac Recon to learn about stealth and survival, in order to avoid any threats to the enemy.

Angelia II: *Voiceover* Seems reminds me to the legendary Soldiers, Snake and the Big Boss.

Aiden: *Voiceover* Yes, Ange, he was the first of the best S T-Doll.

FTac Recon then crawl under the pipe as the soldiers patrolling the area all over the containers, he hides behind the containers when the soldiers walking at the front quietly then he sees the elevator descend down as the soldier walked out the elevator. 

FTac Recon: *thought* This is gonna be a hard rush.

He use his combat knife as he wait the soldier walking to the front, he then grabbed his mouth and stabbed on the chest after that, he disposes the body under the crates so no one saw the body. Then he quietly run slowly, as the soldier patrolling the area, from there he reaches to the elevator as it ascends to the top.

As the elevator makes it way to the top, FTac Recon removed his Scuba gear.

He then wear his own cape, then place his headset on his head. There the scene changes to EX1 heading to the Hind D he halt feeling that his twin brother is there somewhere. The scene changes back to FTac Recon with his Blackcell suit. Then changes back to EX1, as his head turns if he sense some movements around. The the scene changes back to FTac Recon as the elevator makes it way to the top. EX1 turns his head finding his sense of his twin brother. As the camera turns, to see EX1 turn around and FTac Recon turn around too. As the camera zooms in at EX1's face and then FTac Recon all body. His eyes were all purple, which means he is FTac Recon in the past, before he was captured in 2033 by Inner circle and his right eye was change to red and his hair covered his right eye.

 His eyes were all purple, which means he is FTac Recon in the past, before he was captured in 2033 by Inner circle and his right eye was change to red and his hair covered his right eye

Girls Frontline: Legend of the Ghosts: The twin Gods.