Rogue S T-Doll Pytaek

Pytaek

Civilian name: Vulcan

Weapon type: Heavy weapon machine gun

Weapon of choice: Customized Pytaek

and 20mm Vulcan cannon

Affiliation: Boss team

Info: Pytaek (Loraev) is the strongest Doll in Boss Team. He can machine gun including the minigun. Eventually he is also another rogue of the team, during the Shallow of Death incident.

Main theme:

Quotes:

Pytaek: They're simply retuning to the natural world that, which is no longer needed. Sometimes, the reviving our Legendary soldier, Big Boss.

Hinata help FTac Recon about the room and finding the hiding spot.

Hinata: Taylor, that room is still under construction because their main priority was to finish Metal Gear's underground base. But good news is, it should be easy to hide those containers right?

Henry explained about Pytaek

Henry: Loraev, his gun name is Pytaek a machine gun. He is the S T-Doll, he has supernatural powers. From there on, he was demoted from the Russian Army and fled back to US, where he was joined the Boss Team, thanks to a strong recommendation from Salagado.

Hesh: His machine gun was his primary weapon and the other one is a 20 mm Vulcan gun. You usually see them mounted on fighter planes. You can't take him on in a fire fight. He'll make mincemeat of you and Lucia.

Henry: He is not just strong, Taylor. He's a quick thinker, too.

Hesh: In any case, you'd better not try to attack him from the front. Normal weapons like your BR are no match for his 20 mm Vulcan. Try to attack him from the sides or behind.