Chapter 3

Back in the elevator

The elevator is on its way to the top as FTac Recon looks around as he exits from the elevator, he notices something, so he hides quickly as the Camera zooms out to see the landscape of the area, the camera shows, a Diamond dog soldier looking around the area from the intruder, and beside him was a Hind D in the helipad.

(A/N: Imagined that was Shadow Moses Island in the middle of the snow, as Shallow of Death Island in the Sea of Japan., which is currently a normal night.

M16: *voiceover* So this facility was located in the Sea of Japan?

Aiden: *voiceover* Basically, it is very cold and dry due to the climate in Sea of Japan.

FTac Recon peaks in, as he uses his visor scanner. In his HUD, he analyses the weapon, uniform, and ID. Then he contacts Commander Hesh on his Codec.

As Hesh accepted the call, the video appeared as FTac Recon speak.

FTac Recon: It's Taylor. I'm in front of the facility.

Hesh: Excellent, Taylor. Your still young but now growing up due to the Doll A.I a bit.

Herny: How's that new Blackcell suit that Leonardo give you?

FTac Recon: I'm nice and that suit kinda fits perfect.

Henry: Well simple that later, Bear with it. This is Sea of Japan, you know, its very cold right there.

FTac Recon: *chuckles* Yeah, Yeah. I'm grateful. I would've turned into a popsicle.

Henry: It's kinda a different type Taylor. All of the S T-Doll are still in production but you are the only one to do your first mission.

Gentiane: *Voiceover* So, let get this straight, your telling us that, S T-Doll was still production in early before Automonus Dolls in 2033? He is the only one?!
Aiden: *Voiceover* Well yeah, in early, Henry is the one who started the S T-Doll production early, to make it something impossible to hide it from public eyes.

Angelia II: *Voiceover* You always hiding S T-Doll creation from Us, even though Persica had a conversation with Henry.

FTac Recon: I'm relieved to hear that. Already tested, huh? By the way, how's the diversionary operation going?

Hesh: four F-35s just took off Iwakuni and are headed your way. The terrorists with advanced radar have already picked them up.

Hesh: Also, Taylor. I brought some to help you.

The video change to another person. A woman in mid 30s, wearing bandana on her head.

 A woman in mid 30s, wearing bandana on her head