Rogue S T-Doll M39 EMR

M39 EMR

Civilian Name: Charlotte 

Type: marksman rifle

Manufacturer: Sage international

Weapon of Choice: M39 EMR

Affiliation: Boss Team

Info:

M39 EMR or Charlotte is the first female S T-Doll none didn't make it but only female was left. She is part of the Boss Team members, she is also the rogue members participate in Shallow of Death incident. 

Main theme:

Quotes:

M39 EMR: I was born on a battlefield. When I was created. I program as the best shooter. And some soldiers on the battlefield. Gunfire, sirens, and screams... they were my lullabies... and as the apex animals, wolfs. I prefer myself as a dog, I was wild, untamed, and solitary, hence a wolf.

Henry explained FTac Recon about M39 EMR

Henry: It's her, It's M39 EMR... The Boss team's best shooter. I know her. Taylor listen to me. M39 EMR is the only female of S T-Doll after the cancelled of Female S T-Doll program was abandoned, and she is the only S T-Doll left after the producing Male S T-Doll program. She can wait for hours, days or week. It doesn't matter to her. 

Henry: She's just watching and waiting for you to expose yourself. While the S T-Doll production still in progressing. You're the only one to stop her. Listen Taylor, can you see her?

Hesh: If Charlotte is in the communications tower, she can see you perfectly! It's the classic sniper's position!! You need a sniper rifle.

Hesh: I know you had a BR with you. But you have find a sniper rifle. Stay out of the range you two.

Lucia explained FTac Recon about her

Lucia: I know her, she is the only female of S T-Doll. I can reminds me from the files about Foxhound special unit, Sniper Wolf. I guess Charlotte is beauty.

FTac Recon talked to Hinata of where to find Sniper rifle

Hinata: A Sniper rifle?

Hinata: Taylor I saw a PSG-1 in the armory in the 2nd floor basement of the tank Hangar.