Chapter 5

In reality

Angelia II, Markus, Alex, Gentiane, and AR Team couldn't believe their eyes, DARPA Chief Nixon Watt died of the virus known as FOXDIE.

M4: Oh my god

Angelia II: He was killed by... t-that virus?!

Aiden: Yes, that virus known as FOXDIE

All: FOXDIE?

Aiden: FOXIDE is a type of retrovirus that targets and kills only specific people.

Angelia II: So that FOXDIE is the retrovirus killed Nixon?!

Aiden nodded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the cell

FTac Recon noticed, someone on the otherside of the cell fighting. In silence, it stopped, he heard a footstep running behind the wall and the door opens. FTac Recon ready his battle Rifle in his hand. The door opens, he walked outside the door, he see a nake man without his clothes. He caused him surprise that the guard stripped out of his clothes.

FTac Recon: *shocked* What the...

Mina: Don't move!

His eyes turned to a beautiful woman, who is same height to him, she has a pink short hair, and silver eyes, she is holding a Assault rifle on her hand. She looked to the left seeing DARPA Chief Nixon Watt lying dead.

Mina: So you killed the chief. You bastard!

FTac Recon turned his head to a girl wearing ski mask.

Mina: Hendricks!? No... you're not.

He stepped forward but Mina warned him, she pointed her gun at him.

Mina: Don't move!!!

FTac Recon: *Irritated* Is this the first time you ever pointed a gun at a person?  But your hands are shaking.

Mina could feel her hands shaking if she going to pull the trigger, then Lucia arrived, grabbed her gun, but Mina grabbed it back from her hands, pointed at Lucia on the back. FTac Recon pull out his desert eagle pointed at her head.

The three standing there willing to take a shot and doesn't move quick.

Lucia: Can you shoot me, rookie?

Mina: Watch it, I'm no rookie!!

FTac Recon: *grin* Liar, your eyes wander, there's no confidence in them-- the eyes of a rookie.

FTac Recon slowly move to the right, while pointing at her head with his desert eagle, while Lucia followed by moving to left pointing her pistol at her.

Lucia: You've never shot a person, have you?

Mina: You both talk too much. I've honor for the JSDF.

Lucia: You haven't even taken the safety off, rookie.

Mina: I am not rookie!! I am Sergeant!

The scene changes to Diamond Dogs armed the M16 rushed to the prison door. As two circle around Mina pointing their guns at her.

FTac Recon: You're not one of them, are you? Your JSDF.

Mina: You've got a card, don't you?

FTac Recon: Why?

Mina: So we can get the hell out of here.

Lucia: Look young lady, we'll be a little delayed.

The Soldier punch the card and the door opened, the three turned their heads to the diamond dogs pointing their guns with M16.