Rogue S T-Doll Lienna 57

Name: Lienna 57

civilian name: Salagado

Weapon of Choice: Customized Lienna 57

Affiliation: Boss Team

Info:

Lienna 57 is the expert of interrogation member of the Boss team. He is the former commander of Hesh. And EX1, lienna 57 and his comrades went rogue declaring against their government and use the Metal Gear TARANTULA to fire the nuclear weapon located at the Shallow of Death.

Main theme:

Quotes:

Lienna 57: We need tension... conflict. The world has become too soft after the First Belian Island Incident unleashed the ELID collapse. We're living in an age, where true feelins are suppressed. So we're going to shake things up a bit. We'll create a world dripping with tension... ... a world filled with greed and suspicion, bravery and cowardice.

Crosby explained FTac Recon about his machine Gun

Crosby: The muzzle velocity of a bullet fired from the Machine gun, it may be faster. That's bad for you, kinda like a action movie. The more he Machine gun's muzzle velocity the more the damage it does. It can fire number of bullets from the machine gun instead going right through it. The biggest drawback to his machine gun is reload. It will takes some time as Salagado reload his machine gun so slow. That's your chance!

Henry explained about Lienna 57

Henry: I know him Salagado. He is the S T-Doll. Before he joined the Boss Team. Salagado is the former member of the SWAT Team. Before the first Belian incident. He participate on SWAT Team unit raid some criminals arming themselves. After that, he join the CIA according to Jack Mason, he was dissatisfied with the rigid system of  the CIA and wanted to get out. Then when we bring Salagado back and joined Hesh's team the Boss. He is expert machine gun and obsessed of Terminator style from the movie T-800 and Rambo from the Rambo Movie...

... He learned the most advanced torture technique.

Hesh: Yeah, he is always doing like Rambo firing his machine gun against enemies. In a gunfight, reloading is usually the most dangerous time when he reload slowly. But he loves it. Use that to your advantages. Taylor, You'll have to take him out when he's reloading.