Thirty Four

Trevor's POV;

~ Miles Manor ~

"Cherry, to the bed. Now!" I chased after her.

"Trevor, please... One more, then I promise I'll go sleep!" She whined.

She's had 375 grams; that is, 500 ml of ice cream, a whole half litre tub and wants another one. That too in the middle of the night! Will you believe if I say it's 2 am now?

And she's scooping the tub clean.

"Cherry, I'm being polite, but if you don't listen I'll have to force you to." I crossed my arms.

"Boo hoo, Trevor's being mean..." She started crying.

Not exactly, she's faking it.

"What's all this noise?" A sleepy Fiona walked out and saw Cheryll with an ice cream tub and a scoop in her hands with a vanilla moustache. "Rylls?" She frowned, then laughed.

Cheryll did look like a five year old.

I told her what Cheryll's been doing, Fiona tried talking to her, but we both knew her cravings were getting crazier day by day, making it difficult for us to handle her. Fiona gave up when Cheryll threw a tantrum and dragged herself to the guest room.

Yesterday we all went outing and returned late at night. As Daniel's and Fiona's place was far, we let them stay here for the night.

I sighed and walked over to Cheryll. She tried backing away, but I pulled her close and wiped her ice cream moustache.

Vanilla's never tasted this good before...

"Want me to do that again?" She vigorously shook her head. "Then off to bed like a good girl."

I stepped away, she immediately put down what she was holding and ran upstairs. I snorted.

I discarded the tub and went to join her. She was already on the bed, the covers pulled up till her chin, I snorted again and wrapped an arm around her as I felt myself falling asleep.

The next morning, I woke up before her. She was curled up beside me like she's a baby herself. Only that this baby was carrying a baby now.

She was 6 weeks into it now and we're excited for this week's scan which was scheduled day after tomorrow as it'd reveal if it's a multiple pregnancy, or not.

No matter the number of babies, we'd love it and raise it to be a good person. We both wanted a girl, but if it's a boy then we'd cherish him just as much too.

She stirred when I snuggled close to her and breathed on her neck. She then chuckled on realising it's me and hugged me.

"Ice cream!"

Wait, what!?

"Cherry?" I frowned and pulled away. She grinned. "Tease." I kissed her.

"I'd too much last night, no?" She worried.

"What's gonna change now that you've had it? Forget about it and get ready for the day." I stroked her cheek.

She smiled, nodded and got off the bed. Before leaving the house, I instructed her not to indulge too much in anything she craved for and also asked Fiona to keep an eye on her to which she gladly agreed while Cheryll pouted.

Daniel drove the girls to the school and I went to office.

~ Miles Group ~

Taylor had joined mom back at Australia two weeks ago. I'd asked him not to tell her anything about Cheryll being uncle Eric's daughter, or that aunt Brittany is seriously ill.