Epilogue

"Treva, Trevon, Trevin, breakfast is ready!" Their mother called out.

"Coming mommy!" Three voices chirped melodiously from upstairs.

Soon three children of the same age came running down the stairs and took their seats at the dining table. Treva was an exact copy of her mother except for her hazel eyes, hair and fair white skin that she took after her father.

Trevon and Trevin were identical to their father and each other in appearance. Their hair and eye colour traced to that of their mother's along with their pink tinged skin.

"I can't believe people call them by their middle names instead of their first ones." Their father grumbled.

"You should be happy, because our middle names are after you, daddy!" Treva giggled.

"That I'm proud of, Princess." He patted her head. His eyes then fell on Trevon. "Zach, why aren't you eating?"

"It's too spicy." He pouted.

"I don't know who he took after in that aspect, Trevor. Neither we, nor Taylor, or our parents eat such bland food like he does."

"I think my grandfather was like that, Cheryll. Dad's father." Trevor shook his head.

"Yes, he was, but because doctor had told him not to." Old Mrs. Miles noted.

"Catch this, Pharaoh." Taylor chucked the sweet ketchup towards Trevon.

"It's Zachary Trevon Miles!" He whined.

Taylor liked to pull his nephew's leg, Zach was his favourite one among the triplets thus, the one to be the target of his teasing.

"You behave like one, dude." Taylor said.

"I behave like my father."

"Your father, Pharaoh, same thing." Taylor shrugged his shoulders. "Both are known to be ruthless."

Cheryll hit his back for saying that about her husband and son by rolling the newspaper she'd in her hands. He rubbed his back and winced.

"Say that again, you'll have to call me a Pharaoh too." She glared at him.

"Not fair, sis!" Taylor grumbled.

Cheryll stuck her tongue out at him and put the newspaper aside to have her breakfast. Trevor laughed at his brother and ruffled his hair in the same way he used to 3 years ago.

3 years passed since his marriage to Cheryll, but nothing seemed to change. He loved Taylor the same, his mother was still living with them unlike those households where couples usually move out of their parents house after their wedding. Cheryll had brought only happiness to his life and took upon her any sorrow he faced with.

She was now an exceptional neurosurgeon, the kind that hospitals die to have under their contract. But Cheryll was Cheryll, no matter how much they offered her, she refused to work with a contract and worked in the same place where she got her degree from with the intention to serve humanity.

Trevor's love for her was never ending, she constantly found him making romantic gestures and buying her gifts; even after she tells him not to waste money like that. Similarly, she loved him the same way; only that her love isn't limited to buying him something every now and then. She loves him, unconditionally and never for an ounce of his money and the fame that came with his status.

"Mommy, Trevin is sad." Treva whispered.

"Why?"

"I don't know, but if he remains silent when uncle Tay teases Trevon, it only means he's sad." Treva replied.