Death

In the middle of March in the center of the campus, a girl is standing in the dilemma to confess to her Crush standing alone a few steps away, a tall boy with long wavy hair and dark brown eyes just shining like a zircon gemstone. It was the noon of a sunny day. She was sweating and was very nervous, her heart was racing in a grand prix.

She followed him to the gate and found a moment to talk to him. "Excuse me"

He turns around to look,

"Hi , my name is Isha I wanted to say that I like you"

"thank you for that, but I am in a relationship" he replied

Ishin: oh! Is it Samriddhi or Ayushi ?

Him: actually, none of them

She walked away sadly thinking "I know he is single but he doesn't like me".

The boy was standing and thinking I should guard my peace of mind instead of getting involved with humans, I can't let someone enter my life again. like the last time...

In the cold December, a boy was sitting in the exam hall, nervous, and suddenly, a girl walked into the room and sat near him. Eventually, they start talking about random things.

After the exam, the boy was sad because ( rumors were the seating arrangements would change ) he'd never meet that girl again.

But the next day he was surprised because the seating plan didn't change at all. Likewise, they met each other and after the exams were over although they rarely see each other in real life, they were connected on social media as friends, so that was Ayushi

'Fuuuf... I should not be thinking much and should go home , suddenly there was a text appeared on his phone, it was Ayushi

"Hi, I wanna tell you that I like you very much. Would you be my bf?" He was shocked.. ...

He came out of his imagination and found himself sitting in a room with walls of transparent glass, he couldn't understand how he got there and what was going on, he asked the person sitting just in front of him "Who are you?" The person replied "I am your psychological counselor", he was frightened and said " No, this can't be real" and tried to open the door behind him, the door fell off on him ."No...no.." beeeep!....

He wakes up, "o, this all was a dream," he thinks and checks his phone ~ 5:37 am,11th Oct wed, temp-37°/27°C, AQI -137. He thought (hmm.. this seems odd), he got up, getting ready for the classes while brushing his teeth he looked at the sticky note on the mirror ' Neurosurgeon ' and while taking a bath he looked at the sticky notes all over his bathroom walls filled with formulas and reactions, revising them.

He was on his way to the class, he saw a car coming towards him but before could do anything it led to an accident, his femur was shuttered and several ribs penetrated in his lungs gets very painful, he took a small diary from his pocket made a mark while smiling,till they get to the hospital he stopped breathing and declared dead, the nurse took the diary from his hand and saw -

Bucket list

Sing in front of class

Study for continuous 10 hrs

Keep your family happy

Create a music piece

Make a female friend

Rejecting a girl

Meet a psychologist

Dying alone with a smile