Firefiles

The introvert nerve of mine was not even able to text her for a long time, then went for a cab to drop me off at the railway station and my train was already on the platform no.5, I rushed towards it and went in, "this journey is not going to be easy" I thought because it'll take more than 24 hours for me to reach.

Soon after a couple of hours, I got her text saying " Hi!" and thus the conversation went by for an hour or so.

The next day I woke up in Nagpur city, hoping the day would pass as early as possible.

As I sat my foot in my hometown, I saw a greenscape in the dark because of the happy monsoon this was a germinative phase of the land from the perception of my theory.

The other night my father called me into his room, he was lying comfortably and said

"What's the plan?"

"Waiting for the counseling" I replied

I told him about my whole future career plan, and as I finished, He started sharing his experience, and words of enlightenment for his career. Surely, the white-greyish hair on his eyebrows and eyelashes tells much about his experience of forty years in this field.

While I was listening to him, everything felt like a dream at night, I had taken the exam, the results are out and I'm not studying for it currently, it's because I never thought that I could even escape my life out of Caot, which was nonetheless army cap for me, where we were at the battle as a warrior.

I could feel the spark in me, the particles with the vastness of stars moving like fireflies as the synapses were firing the neurotransmitters across my precious brain.

"Clear?" my father asked with a node

I nodded and left the room without giving a slight hint of my thoughts.

Perhaps, I will become a doctor and nevertheless a good man, it's all about synchronicity and serendipity. Oman was clearly indicated to be more empathetic for being a great leader.

The next day, I got a call from Meenakshi

I picked it up and she was asking me about Tale of Two Cities, she just completed reading 360 pages in a matter of two weeks which is really impressive for someone like me, because the fastest read I made was the book 'your name' it was 200 pages and took me three days to complete it.

Here, I became a bit competitive with her and I decided to complete reading this week itself. Perhaps, because she also wants to discuss this book with me. 

I saw the headlines “ Former president of America has been tried to kill,  A bullet got piercing his ear . After 75 secs he stood up and shouted ‘ Fight…Fight’ “ these headline just gave me goosebumps for a few seconds .
Just then my mother shouted “ keep that trash with other newspapers and arranged them date-wise” i don't know how the former president felt after this shooting incidence but surely my mother's voice terrified me more.
I went to the store room and started arranging the old newspaper. I got my eyes on the paper of the date 23rd April 2024 when the news of murder was published, then I thought to collect cut outs of all the information about the murder incidence.

As I started to search for other information, published on different dates  I was totally Shocked!!!
None of the papers contained any news even about the burning of the fireworks factory, this was something that was just landsliding below my feets, I took out my phone to search about this events on different media channels and not even a news was published.

I didn't care much and just ran towards the railway station , because those posters of the missing man would still be there on the walls. In ten minutes I reached there and furiously searched for the posters and eventually, I FOUND NONE!!!.
I sat down on a bench there, deep down totally devastated. I called Dhru because he was there when I saw the man in the old man's shanty.

“Dhru!! have you remembered  you took me to that old man and there was another young man sitting inside that shanty ?”

“ Which man are you talking about? The old man lives alone and there is only me and you know about him and that the shanty was totally vacant after the oldie came out, are you high on something ?”
And he just Cuts the call.

This was a great demise to my own capabilities  and understanding of senses, how is this possible??

I got a call from my mom, asking me to come back soon!.
I looked up to the sky which was dark because of the gray-ish black clouds, from the between a lightning sparks up and I can feel the wind in hairs speeding up, particles of dust were exploding in eyes caused me to close them, soon the rain started with the thundering sound passing the thrill in my heart making me shout “ THE EAGLE IS STILL ALIVE!!!” and started walking towards my home, I could feel every single drop on my body and the coldness of water in my Heart .

Todakk…
I checked the notification
Samriddhi: I wish to see you

A wave of warming washed over me…

"CAN YOU HEAR THE MUSIC ASHBY??"