Rectified

However, the answer from the office was not satisfactory and the parcel is still misplaced and can't be tracked down, doesn't it sound like the condition of happiness in our life nowadays, missing and can't be tracked that's very unsatisfying.

Apart from the deep narcissist & functional narcissist that we generally are, should the road to the healthy one as empathy is the greatest tool of humanity, it should be developed and sharpened for the sake of social as well as personal growth and progress,
Yet, I've been a total cold fish for a long time because of my low confidence and self-esteem being a deep narcissist, that's one of the reasons why my social & friend circle didn't grow well.

Which leads me to have less information about the career fields and situations around me, maybe that's the reason why I haven't figured out many things in life.
At the same time, it provided me time to develop myself far better from those who have a greater friend circle but that doesn't conclude why I should have an egoistical complex.
Thus, this surely indicates the significance of the Old man's words of wisdom I saw in the dream yesterday night.

Recently, my grandfather sent me a gift from his library and it is a book based on a philosophy from the Indian schools of philosophy 'Carvaka' which translates into likes - honey-tongued, this is the basis of 'Nastika' philosophy which does not have any significant translation but one can understand this as a one who discarded the Vedas and does not have belief in it, paradoxically this philosophy is originated from the Rigveda itself.
Carvaka's philosophy is a materialistic approach to life,
Without having any spiritual beliefs, and grudging their life upon their tiny brains. I usually dedicate the time for reading the book after buying, and analysing, is it the right time ? am I ready and worthy of this book and knowledge inside them. This one is not something I really need to know currently.

Although, my problem starts from my above average skills in almost five different fields, thinking goes as far as it is enough for me to be called 'Polymath', apart of this illusionary vision the world needs specialist in single not an above average in five. Thus, career choice is still quandarious. Between this oceanic problem I got the result of the research test and eventually, I got seventeen thousand five hundred and fifty second rank out of eight lac candidates regardless of the fact that there are only two thousand seats.
Hence, this complicates the situation even more and i'm enjoying my novel 'tale of two cities' by charles hahehe...
(sarcastic laughter )

"The most stupid man i ever met is my own self" I said to myself looking into the mirror in my room in front of me.

The place was grappling and Mud was just for the Paddy, the time has come when the germination takes place but the roads have encountered enormous destruction where the vehicles are trampled to the brink and those vagabonds are more helpless than ever before. It was the best time for all, it was the worst of times for some. And that's when I departed my way for the 'land of Nizams' unwillingly as sure, neither for grace nor for the glory. Just for my family and that's all the story. That is where I found myself after a few days on this journey. for all, it was the worst of times for some.
The weather was cold, and relations with people were warm, the day got itself wrapped up pretty soon and in the evening I found myself with one of my father's college friends and they wouldn't stop talking as they met after years, he took us for having a tea
' Longest tea in a while
We started from Hitec city in search of a great cup of tea, slowly measuring the corners of each and every road in the city for more than 3 hrs while the chanting never stopped, but my father was more worried about the T20 World Cup finals going on today and finally, we got some at one point near the place we started from, where the world cup was telecasting on a big screen.

This place is not heaven for the corporate sector but instead, its dedication is to the exploitation of biodiversity and bio-resources such as the rocky hills apart from the exploitation of human resources by multi-national corporations for their own profits. Thus, this is the city of exploiters, not the nizams but obviously, the white swans in the offices and the bureaucrats

Denies these facts apart from observing these for years, this was my first impression of this city. But not the conclusion at all.

There we met a broker, a whitish man with dark brown hair and tall suture, who speaks hastily than you can think, the impression was pretty good enough. He was also from my state and decently from 10 years he was there in this city, his name was Garuda Gyaani interestingly the factory owner who was killed at the abandoned petrol pump was also Gyani, Gaurav Gyaani.

Above all that, a few days back I was approached by a publisher based in the city of Hyderabad, i tried to contact them and I got an appointment fixed for 8 at eve, in one of the cafes at atrium mall, till then i got 5 hrs in hand so just visited the cultural thing, 'shilparaman'. As I entered there after buying the tickets, at the front there was a great statue of lord ganesha, next scene was filled with stalls of clothes, paintings, crafts, and jewelry, there were more than five hundred stalls spreading across fifteen acres of land, the center part was a park near a small lake for boating where the water has been taken by an artificial waterfall, soon the rainfall started and i have to rush through, called a cab went to the meeting venue. The was good but lots of negotiation is still remaining...