Mould judgments

We reached our resort but the friends didn't have a single minute plan to sleep today because we had a bus early morning, they decided to wake up till 4 in the morning but I didn't bother and slept at 11 pm,

The very next day, we had a tiresome day because it was going back to the town, but first we had to reach the capital, and we just missed our bus to the nearest railway station thus took a private taxi, because my elegant friends couldn't wake up on time and this cost us four times the price and ten times the risk.

The taxi driver took the responsibility to make us reach on time and thus he was speeding at 111 km/hr on the hilly curvy roads where the max limit was 20 km/hr

But somehow we covered 50kms in just 50 mins and just sprinted towards the train, ready to travel swiftly, we couldn't buy the tickets.

In the next four hours, we found ourselves in the capital city deprived of calories, so we went for lunch and then to the largest mall in the city just because we had 6hrs of lay between the next train, I peeked at every shop to find something that would interest me into buying some pleasure and gotcha! It was a bookshop at the highest level of the mall, as I entered the place it felt like a paradise for me like all the fantasy ends there and I decided that in the next two years, I would be seeing my own book in one of these selves, after peeking around finally I bought ' tales of two cities' by dickens.

While making the payment there was a call on my phone, it was him again but I didn't answer and decided to investigate him seriously without getting noticed, although I had a doubt that Samriddhi's social media ID was under his eyes and it was the only way of communication between us. So, I decided to use Morse code in the messages, but first I Had to make her aware that I would be using Morse code for that. I commented on seven random posts " I will use", "morse code ", "at the end of messages" ,"Caution!", "Someone has an eye ", " on the link between us " and share the post with her every hour for seven hours, she understood in a very fine way,

However, to identify this code game would be a child's play for Drane, as he has a big network of people and that's where he managed to find my phone number. But according to my deduction, he wouldn't even notice us in this game of codes because surely Samriddhi is not the only one on his radar.

With the help of Morse code, I somehow was able to deliver the message asking about this guy named Drane and the incident he was asking about, and that's when she ghosted again like she had any offline connection with this guy and i was doubting it because if she directly confronted him then it was real combat going to start between me and him. But that's when I realized, that currently I knew as much about Samriddhi as I knew about Drane , for some clues I scrolled back to Samriddhi's profile and found a photo that was clicked by someone in Axce cafe, " ok so, that's how Drane got our link" I thought. With this deduction, the train journey ended in 5 hrs.

After getting home from the trip, I was at ease because this matter was not something very important in life, but I needed to focus on my career and goals. The first step was to clear my moralities, ideology, ethics, philosophy, and principles. So, I picked up a few greatest books of all time on human psychology, stoicism, and power. As per my beliefs, I need to build a strong mental, emotional, and physical character out of this body of mine. 'THE SELF DISCIPLINE ' is the key.

It all reminds me of the time when I read 'Can't Hurt Me' Those 3 months were the most dedicated days in my life, the mentality was somewhat unbreakable, you have to believe me when I say that I have done nine hundred and fifty push-ups in under an hour during those days.

Thus, my old philosophical, high-standard character days are going to be back.

I revised my concepts and philosophy about Irrationality, where I learned about biases and how our thinking & decision-making ability is deeply below the surface of consciousness. It is influenced by emotions and irrational feelings of simple fear, and anger as well as the complexity of jealousy, suspicion, and resentment.

Many of the concepts were easily observable in my introspection and the behavior of others, interaction with people is the major source of emotional turmoil but they simply exist as facts do, and should not tangle with them to fit into a mold. For example, When I went to my crush she was giving vibes like we are not made for each other but I believe people can just MOULD into each other.
Or maybe it was the scrutiny of my mind trying to fit everything in this big picture called life, forcing it to make sense out of everything, trying to see patterns and understanding the chronological order of events occurring in life, is it a canon event? for real?

There was a thought of Nietzsche that is just riding mind since I have understood it properly:

" Trust the feelings, but they are nothing final, behind feelings there stand judgments and evaluations we inherit in the form of inclination, aversions, the inspiration born of feeling is the grandchild of judgment often false and to trust one's feelings means to give obedience to one's grandparents than to the god which is in us: our reasons and experience "

- Friedrich Nietzsche

That should be enough for us to roll our minds and consciousness around a simple statement of a 20th-century German philosopher.

THUS, THE GAME IS ON...