Axce sunset

Todakk! ...(phone notification tone)

Notification:-

Isha: hey! Are you available to eve?

( appeared on the lock screen)

I just ignored the text for a few hours because I was busy with my own things

(phone vibration)

-unknown- (call)

I gave a thought for a few seconds about whose call it would be then picked it up.

Me: hello?

Caller: hello! (female voice )

( the voice was a known one)

My heart beating frequency was high after listening to the voice, and I just declined it. Because it was her,

AYUSHI!!!?

But how & why is calling me? ,

why ??? I thought.....

She called again but this time I ignored her and replied to Ishin

"Yeah! Between 5-7 pm"

Isha: so, can we meet?

I was nervous & shocked by the sudden proposal for hanging out! , thought for a few seconds, then replied

Me: ok, sure

Isha: ok, so I'll pick you up at 5.

Me: nice.

Will see whatever she talks about or wants, I thought.

She was on the two-wheeler and well dressed, I sat behind her and she told me that we were going to the park near the lake for sunset viewing.

Then there was an awkward silence in our journey, about 15 mins and we reached, after parking the vehicle we both started to walk towards the viewpoint, she talked about how her life was going, after that incident and blah! Blah! Blah! A total chatterbox vibe, and directly stopped at the viewpoint,

She said "The sunset is very beautiful & soothing, so your soul"

I said "What!?"

" hey! Will you be my boyfriend?".

So, that's what happened Ashby and since then we are in a great relationship

" That's very nice but why was Ayumi calling ?" I replied

" no idea at all," he said

This was my Ex- classmate ' Carain', who is currently in a relationship with Isha, On whom I had a huge crush in school days and maybe still have.

Currently, I & my 3 friends are on the train going to the hill station and that's where we found Carain whose destination is another city far from the hill station.

Finally, we landed on the land of Satpura (forest) in the early morning, from where we traveled to the queen of Satpura, it was a very dangerous and thrilling route.

The forest was an evergreen, sal & teak wood forest where in the first moment we saw the largest tree squirrel in the world, simply on a tree in the center of the city.

The first thing in our itinerary was the view from a point called 'blind valley' literally we just couldn't see the land from the top, although the road was simple and straight to reach we just spent a few minutes and left for another point, which was named after the first female prime minister of the country, it was much difficult to reach there, but trekked our way till the end of the safety railing, every point there, was an echo-point from where I just scream on top of my lungs "ISHINnn!!!.." It was just awkward and embarrassing, all the Credit goes to my friends and the fun we were having.

The simple roads were more exciting to us at that place.

The freshness and cold feeling were just absorbing inside our soul and the view was just enough to let us be still and sink in for hours felt like these were the origin of my roots.

But the next destination was something that takes time, patience, and courage. It was a deity inside a thin and very deep crack in the mountain for which we waited for an hour in line to visit and just in front of us there was a route to climb up 1,500 stairs to reach a beautiful temple, which was literally visible from every point and destination we visited.

Now, it was time for an adventurous experience. That's what I thought and went for boating and ziplining, when I reached the platform the man tied me up gave me a few instructions, and just released me and literally I was not thrilled a single moment, but I was just disappointed in the depths of my heart and imagination because it was way more boring than the view from our resort in which we stayed.

Most of the destinations there required extreme physical efforts, this whole place was just alive because of the tribal communities living here and conserving their heritage, heredity, and culture.

The next day we spent our day below the waterfall, behind the rocks, and in front of a winsome sunset which is the highest point in the state the night we were watching the cultural and tribal drama, that's when I noticed six missed calls from an unknown number on my phone, it was very odd but I didn't bother much and went for an elegant dinner with the peers.

(phone screen )

Unknown.......(call)

(picked up)

" Hello?.. "

" hello, I am Drane your senior " the boy replied

"Sorry, wrong number " I replied and declined

Because I don't know anyone by this name.

hmhmhm..(vibrating call)

( picked up )

" Hello, Ashby? " the person on the other side said

"Yeah, it's me "

" I'm Drane your senior, want to ask a few ques"

"What? "

" When did you meet Samriddhi? In the Axce cafe ?"

" Sorry, but I can not share personal details with you "

I replied and

thought, "Who is this guy? How did he know about the meeting? and phone number? "

He argued for a while, being a stubborn, mannerless person.

In the end, I thought "he just can't do anything knowing that we met a few years ago"

So, I just gave him the information and he just cut off.

It was totally weird and left me with an unanswered question. I shared this incident with my peers and they were very desperate to find the identity of this person and why is he investigating my link with Samriddhi?