4|| A Fractured Bond Begins To Melt [Part - 1]

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing good ^-^! 

There is no need for any warnings in this chapter, but I will give my usual warning. 

I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

You can, of course criticise me, and you, of course, don't have to like my story. But respect is the key! 

Anyway enjoy ^-^! 

Chapter song: The Night We Met by Lord Huron. If you want you can listen the song! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

It had been already 1 month since Yosano and Kouyou had gotten married, but the relationship between Chuuya and Dazai hadn't improved at all. Each morning felt like a battle waiting to ignite, their words sharp and glares colder than the winter. Today was no different.

Chuuya sat at the breakfast table, his cereal untouched as he flipped through a comic book. Dazai entered the room with a smirk, his eyes locking onto Chuuya's untouched bowl. "Still playing the picky eater, I see," he remarked, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Chuuya rolled his eyes but said nothing, trying to tune out Dazai's taunt. Yosano entered, her presence momentarily diffusing the tension. "Good morning, boys," she greeted them with a warm smile.

"Morning," Chuuya muttered, still engrossed in his comic.

Dazai, ever the provocateur, leaning against the counter. "Chuuya's just too busy with his comic heroes to eat like a normal person," he quipped, earning an irritated glance from Chuuya.

Yosano sensed the tension and to change the topic. "Dazai, have you finished your homework for today?" She asked, hoping to steer the conversation away from conflict.

Dazai waved a hand dismissively. "Of course, Mother. I'm always ahead of the game," he replied with a smug grin.

Chuuya scoffed under his breath, earning a pointed look from Yosano. "Chuuya, manners," she reminded him gently.

He sighed, pushing cereal away. "I'm not hungry anymore," he muttered, standing up from the table.

Dazai watched him go with a smirk, knowing he had gotten under Chuuya's skin once again. "He is always so dramatic," Dazai commented to Yosano.

Yosano gave Dazai a knowing look. "You two need to find a way to get along. We are family now," she said, her tone firm but kind.

Dazai nodded, his expression softening briefly. "I will try, Mother," he promised, though his track record didn't inspire much confidence.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Meanwhile, Chuuya retreated to his room, frustrated with the constant clashes with Dazai. He threw himself onto his bed, staring up the ceiling in exasperation. "Why does he have to be like this?" He muttered to himself.

Outside, snow began to fall slowly, casting a serene blanket over the neighborhood. Chuuya's thoughts drifted to happier times, before Dazai had entered his life. He remembered playing in the snow with Kouyou, their laughter filling the air.

A knock on his door interrupted his thoughts. "Chuuya, can I come in?" Kouyou's voice called from the other side.

Chuuya sighed and sat up. "Yeah, Mom," he replied, trying to sound more composed than he felt.