15|| Shared Passion

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the last update of today ^-^! 

Make sure you didn't skip the previous 4 chapters :3! 

There is no need for the chapter, but I will give my usual warning! 

I won't tolerate hate comments or insults! You, of course, can criticise me, and you, of course, don't have to like my story, but respect is the key! 

Also please don't insult me for making ChuuAku and DazAtsu ship! You should understand that Soukoku is not the only ship! 

Anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

Chapter song: Holocene by Bon Iver. You can listen the song if you want to! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

And at once I knew 
I was not magnicifent High above the highway aisle 
Jagged vacance, thick with ice 
I could see miles, miles, miles 

 ⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

After the gallery visit, they decided to grab lunch at a cozy café nearby. Over steaming cups of coffee and sandwiches, they discussed their impressions of the art exhibit and shared ideas for future projects.

"I'm thinking of experimenting with mixed media," Chuuya revealed, sipping his coffee thoughtfully. "Combining painting with other elements to create something new."

Akutagawa leaned in, intrigued. "That's a bold step. I look forward to seeing your experiments."

Chuuya's eyes gleamed with excitement at Akutagawa's encouragement. "Thanks, Akutagawa. I'm always trying to push the boundaries of my art." He took another sip of his coffee, the warm liquid energizing his mind.

Akutagawa nodded thoughtfully, taking a bite of his sandwich. "It's essential to evolved as an artist. Stagnation leads to mediocrity."

They spent the next hour discussing various artistic techniques, exchanging tips on compositions, color theory, and storytelling through visuals. Chuuya was impressed by Akutagawa's deep understanding of classical art, while Akutagawa admired Chuuya's innovative approach.

As they finished their meal, Chuuya glanced at his watch. "We should head to the park next. There is an outdoor exhibition showcasing sculptures from local artists. I think you will find it inspiring."

Akutagawa agreed, and they made their way to the park, chatting about their favorite artists along the way. The park was bustling with people, families enjoying picnics, children playing, and couples strolling hand in hand.

The sculptures were scattered throughout the park, each one unique in its design and message. Chuuya and Akutagawa wandered through the exhibit, discussing the symbolism behind each artwork and how it resonated with them personally.

At one point, they came across a sculpture of a phoenix rising from the ashes, its wings spread majestically. Chuuya was captivated by the piece, marvelling at the artist's skill in such a capturing such a powerful symbol.

"It's like rebirth," Chuuya mused, touching the sculpture gently. "The idea of starting anew, of overcoming challenges."

Akutagawa nodded in agreement. "A timeless theme, portrayed beautifully here."