SIX

Everything hurt.
His neck, his back, his head, his shoulders.

God being strapped to a chair for 10 hours straight is not fun.

You were with peter in the training room all night, asking him questions while he tried his best to match his answers to the back story Natasha wrote for him.

He told you about Ben, and how he died. He told you how he woke up one day feeling weirdly strong and blamed it on his father's experiments even when it was hard to lie about his dad.
He told you where he went to school and how May's anger issues caused him to be homeless for a couple of weeks now (which won't be far from the truth considering May almost kicked his ass when she found out he's spiderman).

And you listened, you took every piece of information you could possibly get from him to make up your mind.
It's not an easy decision.
Well, for you it is. But for the rest of the guys, you can't do that to them.

"Last question. If we'd let you out, what would you do? Will you keep it a secret that you found this place? Will you lie and say yes and go to the police and end up back here? because we will find you."

Peter wasn't sure why you're so pressed about keeping this a secret. It's just a very old basement that was probably an old bunker, and except holding him hostage he didn't see anything illegal.
He didn't worry too much about what would happen. He was too busy thinking about what could possibly make you keep him here and not kick him out and call the police on him for breaking in.

"I can keep a secret, trust me" Peter nodded at you, holding back a soft chuckle at the irony.

You gave him a small look, trying to see any weird ticks or signs but he seemed pretty honest, and he didn't try to escape yet. Though it's not necessarily a good thing.
"We'll keep you here until I decide what to do with you. I'll get you a comfortable bed and food. Maybe a shower if you'll behave." You pointed out the door "you will be quiet, and you won't cause any troubles, do you understand?"

Even though peter was confused why you were so protective over everything and didn't really understand how such a girl, who didn't seem older than him, is like that.
You reminded him a lot of Natasha and how she was at first when she got into the whole Avengers thing according to Steve.
"I swear on my aunt's life" he nodded, his eyes following yours as you stood up and crossed your arms over your chest  titling your head to the side and looked down at him.

You were debating what to do next and how you can let the poor boy move and stretch his legs without letting him the option to try and do something he'll regret doing, while peter, well peter was looking up at you with a clenched jaw, not expecting to have a sudden change of his feelings so quickly.
Heart beating a but faster and light flush covered his cheeks. Gosh he hoped you didn't notice that.

He wasn't crushing on you, it wasn't that. You just tazed him and let him know he's going to die probably. But to his defense, you were a very very pretty girl. And since MJ and he started the whole kiss and tell situation he didn't really bother to look at other girls, even if they weren't actually dating.

But peter assumed you didn't notice because you let out a small breath before turning around and leaving the room again, locking the door twice behind you.

It's around 10am, so everyone is already up. The twins are doing their homework Tommy and Sam made for them while the rest are all around the place, Tommy and Caleb finishing breakfast with Noah, Josh doing push ups next to the twins, trying to distract them and make them laugh, Sam sewing something that you assumed was a dress from how long the green fabric was and jojo was on the computer, checking Whay seemed like Peter's DNA.

But the second you walked out of the training room everyone stopped and looked up at you is silence.
That lasted for two seconds.
Everyone jumped on you, running over with a million and one questions. Even Aiden.

"Can we see him?"

"Can we keep him?"

"How did he get in?"

"Is he dangerous?"

"Is he cute?"

"Did he wake up?"

"Do you know what he wants?"

You kept quiet, letting them get it out of their systems before you answer anything.

"Sit. Everyone" you said and pointed towards the couch, and they wasted no time and ran to sit on the couch, smashing legs and heads on the way.
"I'm assuming you all know about the kid so I'll explain what is going to happen. No one gets into the room with me or my permission. You don't know the guy. He'll stay in the training room until further notice. Berry you're gonna have to give up one of your mattresses, you're welcome to go and get it now"

Josh gasp and sigh in disbelief, standing up like a child who wasn't allowed any candy "y/n come on- you know I like my bed higher! Like you said- we don't even know him? Why should we give him a bed?" He said, too annoyed to think but you weren't surprised, it's Josh.

"You do it because I said so. He deserves to sleep properly. Tommy I'm gonna need you to cook an extra meal, caleb I'd need you to set up bathroom like you did back when the rest joined here, jojo keep checking anything you can about him, Noah I'd need to borrow some clothes. The rest are welcome to do as they please," you said, nudging your head to the side, letting them know you want it happening now. Everyone got up and went each to do their assignments, talking as they do. Meanwhile the lily got up from the floor with a joyful scream jumping up and down "not so quickly, you two finish up and then we have training remember?" You raised an eyebrow and pointed down at her, she now rolled her eyes and fell back to the floor next to her bother, who was sitting there quietly, looking at lily with a small smile.

Little miss attitude.

*****

The twins were in their room, training with Sam. You had to make aire they're distracted and well hidden. 

You opened the training room with a swift motion, catching Peter's attention.
"Shower time"

Oh thank God. Peter thought.
He wasn't as tired because he ate breakfast, who was surprisingly tasty, but he felt gross after a couple of night out on the streets.
He could use a warm shower now.

He watched you as you walked over, and grabbed a from your back pocket, unlocking his legs and his chest, letting him go almost completely.
You've seemed very calm considering you were in a room with a total stranger, and with all honestly peter looked like he could beat someone up, training really helped.

Peter slowly stood uo and sighed deeply, happy to stretch his numb limbs. He rolled back his shoulders and shook his legs a couple of times, and you let him, you gave him some time to spend up and get some blood down to his legs.
Now you saw he was taller than you. Not huge height difference but enough to notice.
"Hands forward" you said he and did as he's told. You took the key and unclocked the small hole between the two cuffs, making a small chain gall down. It was a two feet chain that gave him some more mobility now.
looking down at his hands he moved them around to see how long the chain was before looking back at you.
"You have 10 minutes to shower, you have clean clothes and a towel inside the bathroom. We inserted a chip into your neck, one wrong move and your head explodes"

Definitely not scary.

Peter cleared his throat and licked his lips, a bit stressed than he was earlier before you mentioned heads exploding but he nodded in agreement and waited for you to make the next move.
And when you did, he followed you.

You both walked out of the training room and peter saw the whole place for the first time.
It looked like a home. A normal home.
A Grey couch, a couple of bin bags, a small TV that hanged on the wall, a kitchen and a long hall.
In the kitchen, he saw the two guys and the girl he remembered from last night, but he saw more people. A taller guy next to a short girl that gave him a small smile, and next to the girl from yesterday, another girl with long brown hair with some pink in it.

Now he couldn't help but wonder how many more people and things are in this place.

It felt like he just walked into Narnia.