- Six -

Karlie's POV:

Wow, that was the weirdest conversation ever.

She could be with a girl though, she said.

Good.

"So what did you think of the movie in the end?" I ask her, changing the subject after a long while of silence.

"Wasn't as bad as I expected it to be." She says, looking my way with a small smile on her face.

"Ha!" I let out a loud laugh. "So this means Taylor Swift does like fantasy movies after all." I say excitedly, trying to get her annoyed.

"Karlie Kloss, stop this nonsense." She says loudly in an attempt to sound angry. She is miserably failing though since all she does is sound cute.

"You know its true though. Im right, I always am." I say, trying to piss her off even more.

"I just watched a movie with you which took three hours. Three fucking hours. And all I saw were dwarfs, elves, wizards, hobbits and these ugly, creepy creatures. And you're still trying to get me angry?" She says to me, her mouth in a fake surprised o-shape.

"You liked it though." I say, smiling at her.

"Oh stop it!" She yells while laughing and throwing one of the many pillows on the couch, right at me.

"Aggressive much?" I giggle as I throw it back to her. She immediately tosses it back at me again the moment she has it in her hands. "You know I will win this pillow fight. Again." I say, grinning at her fake annoyance.

"Again?" She says. "You didn't even win that this morning." She grins back at me, her blue eyes shining in the sunlight coming through the curtains.

"You know I did." I say, still smiling at her. "I sat on top of you. That means I won."

She looks away but I can see her cheeks turning red. Point for moi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV:

Aah so she remembers that too. Our slightly awkward encounter this morning.

"So what are we gonna do now? Its like 5 o'clock." She asks, interrupting my thoughts once more.

"I have no idea. No more movies, thats for sure." I say, smiling at her so she knows I'm joking. I sink back into the couch and try to relax but her staring at me isn't making it very easy to.

"Why are you staring?" I bluntly ask after about a minute or two in silence. Straight to the point Swift. Straight. Ha.

"Oh.. I.. I.. was.. I uhmm.. I.." She starts mumbling.

"Its okay Karls." I interrupt her. "I was just joking." Not.

Her cheeks are brightly red now and I can still see some stress on her face.

"Karlie?" I ask, looking into her nervous but gorgeous, green eyes.

"Tay?" She answers, looking back at me, her smile nervous.

"Can I ask why you were so offended when I talked to you about the lesbian series?" I try to not sound nervous and shaky, but of course I fail. I got to get to know her better. What if she is gay? What if I am gay. God the world would think I'm a joke. She doesn't even like me, what am I even thinking?

"Orange is the new black, you mean?" She asks, her eyes nervously looking down at her own hands now.

I just nod and hum, then give her a small smile.