- Thirteen -

A/N

So, this will be the last chapter of this story. Have fun reading and no tears please. X

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV:

"Babe?"

"Hmm?" I reply, annoyed of this voice bothering me in my sleep.

"Babe?" The voice says again.

"Hmmmm?!" I hum, this time louder.

"Tree called like fifteen times." The voice says and my eyes shoot open.

"What?" I ask. Theres a blurry figure standing in front of me and it takes me a while to realize its Karlie.

"Tree called you. About the photo I think." She replies slowly. I rub my eyes, sit up and grab my glasses from the nightstand.

"Do you have my phone?" I ask her, sitting on the edge of my bed now. She sits down next to me and hands the phone over to me. I dial my publicist's number quickly and put the phone on speaker.

"Taylor!" A loud voice says then.

"Ive been trying to call you all morning." Tree sounds annoyed and not particularly happy.

"What time is it?" I mouth to Karlie. She holds ten fingers up, making me realize its 10AM already.

"Sorry." I mumble through the phone.

"Yeah well. So you made the decision to come out with that picture you posted last night." Tree states. "And you wrote 'In love' as a caption underneath it with a heart emoji."

"Yes." I say, not really knowing if she is angry or not. Karlie puts her hand on my knee and squeezes it slightly.

"Well there have been loads and loads of reactions from the media." The redhead states.

"What did they say?" I ask nervously, my hands becoming sweaty.

"Uhmm.." Tree starts. "Well, there are a lot of different opinions, like we expected."

"Like?"

"Do you want me to read you some headlines?" Tree asks, her voice still unreadable.

"Yeah." Karlie and I both say in sync.

"Okay here we go. 'Taylor Swift gay for supermodel Karlie Kloss.' 'World famous female superstar Taylor Swift, dates female supermodel.' 'Taylor Swift is gay.' 'Swift goes gay for Kloss.' 'Taylor Swift.."

"Okay I think we got the point." I hear Karlie say, interrupting Tree. She must have seen some tears forming in my eyes as she grabs my hand.

"Okay so Taylor, I want you here at twelve at the office and we will go through all of this okay?" Tree then says, ignoring Karlie's interruption but sounding annoyed now.

"Yeah." I mumble and press the red button and sit there. Numb.

Oh my god. This was it. My career is over.

"Come here." Karlie says, pulling me into a hug. I cant hold the tears in anymore and start crying uncontrollably.

"Hey its going to be okay." She whispers into my ear. "We can do this, remember?"

"Im.. so.. scared.." I manage to say in between my sobbing.

"Me too." Karlie says. "Me too."

We sit there like that for a while. Hugging each other, I keep on crying hysterically. You know, the usual.