Finding Him ( 2 )

"SEA green eyes"

                    "SEA green eyes"

We were in library and wondering that who is HE, how do I know it's a HE.....well I saw him..

Flashback ::

I asked them for help and they agreed, they were still here roasting each other....I was still practicing when I notice a tall figure sitting on the breachers I couldn't see his face but I knew he was looking at me staring at me we were far alone not doing anything just staring in my soul. I ignored his presence as it was normal to me and get back to my game it's been 5 min and he is still there looking at me. I freeze when I realized it was him,the person I was looking for....I looked back towards him but he was going away I let go of the ball and run toward him.

I can hear my friends calling for me but I didn't pay attention as I wanted to see him I turned around the corner and HE WAS GONE .

"Fuck I lost him" I said to myself.

I turned around when I heard Isabella calling my name.

"Dude wtf why did you run away like that ?" Sam asked

"Nothing" I chose to lie.
"Let's go I am tired" I say to them.

"OK let's go Moana" Abel says.

"For fuck's sake Abel stop mispronouncing my fucking name" I said

"Oh come on Moana don't be mad" Abel says as he teases her.

"Fuck you man"
"I love you too Moana"

Well the name Moana Abel has given it to me when we were kids he couldn't say my name properly and I understand that but now he is a adult he can speak 2 languages but this son of a motherless goat still do it to irritate me I swear I will
Kill him one day because of this reason. My thoughts was cut off by Sam and Isabella barking.

"Can you Fucking like shut the fuck up" Sam says to Isabella.

"Oh please don't fucking tell me to what fucking I should do ok? You shut the fuck up" Isabella fire back.

"Now that's a lot of fucking" I said.

Abel laughs at my comment and place his hand over my shoulder and says.
" let's go"

"Hmm-mmm"

-------------------------------------------------------------
The shower was on I was standing in the water washing my hair when suddenly my mind goes back to that eyes

GREEN EYES

I CAN DROWN IN THEM THE AMAZING SEA I CAN- shut up morana what the fuck are you thinking.

I got out of shower and wear a black robe. Then it clicked I have a match in 2 weeks I have practice early in morning I need to sleep.