REALIZATION

"You don't know how much I love

       "You don't know how much I love.                You,  I hope you know"

Last week was a roller-coaster ride, I am saying that again

Many things happened, first, I am not a Virgin anymore, second, abel's grandma died, third, I found out that David got bullied, from the first day of his university to yesterday.

I have made things clear, if I found out that they are doing it again, I am going to skin them alive.

Kevin is in the hospital, I broke his nose and, in the fight he twisted his ankle hard. Other people with him was not hurt badly but they were hurt.

David had a panic attack, but he is got okay in a while, I brought him away from all that Chaos, ignoring Kevin's hurtful screams.

I was angry on David, I mean, he is a big strong men, but he can't punch someone?!

I shouted at him, "What If something had happened to you?!".

He was seated there silently, looking on the floor, "You should have throw a punch"

"I couldn't" he spoke finally, looking at me.

We were in the private room, he was on the couch while I was standing in front of him.

"Why? Have you seen yourself? You are bigger than them, God David, come on"

"It doesn't matter, I don't like violence"

"Seriously? You mean someone will beat the shit out of you and you will not do anything"

"Dad told me not to hit anyone, it's bad"

"What? The fuck?"

"Your dad is no more David you need to protect yourself"

He looked me in the eyes, with sad expression, and I realized what I said. Shit.

"I-.....I-"

"I know morana, but I promised him that I will never get aggressive"

"He Said, in anger people do and say something things they never mean"