Ava smith

"What?"

                         "What?"

IT was Monday morning I was walking on the entrance of power university listening to songs not paying attention to my surroundings I was near the lockers and was looking at my phone when I bumped into someone his book hits the ground.

I helped him picking them up and one of his book was in my hand when he snatched it from my hand I couldn't see his face because of his hoodie he took the book and run away from me like i was going to eat him or something.

"What the hell" I muttered.

My thoughts was cut of by someone I recognized the voice of course I will it was the most annoying part of my life.

"Oh my morana darling" ava said from behind me with her annoying voice.

Ava smith the leader of our school's cheer team and my biggest enemy since my birth.we both have always study together in the same class in the same school and I hate it so much.

I turned around and looked at her with a blank face.

"What" I said.

"Aww Morana grumpy in the morning?" She said and she knew that everything about her annoye the shit out of me.

"Well never-mind I was saying you have a match after 1 week and I was sad that I have to cheer for you you know I should have taken admission in some other school, God this is so irritating" she said dramatically.

"Then who said to get admission here" I said with a frustrating tone and rolled my eyes at her.

"Uh-huh that's the problem darling" she said.

"Oh fuck off I don't wanna deal with you first in the morning" I said.

"But i-" she was cut off by Isabella saying.

"She said fuck off you slut"

" Oh you shut up Isabella I am not talking to you" ava said irritatingly.

"Just go away ava" Abel says.

"Oh look who we have here my love Abel" ava said with a high pitch voice.

I rolled my eyes at her.

She always do that she talk to us like we murder her family or something and then change her whole personality when she is around Abel...why? Because she likes Abel and Abel doesn't like her back he always says that she is a bitch.but she still came back to him.

" But baby-" she was cut off by me.

"Get lost" I said with a angry tone.

She was going to say something else but couldn't Because of the bell.

She turned around and left from there with her little minions.

"Come on let's go" Abel says and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We walk to our class together and Isabella was still cursing at ava behind us and Sam was trying to Clam her down.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was after our classes and I skipped my practice today to see Abel's match.

We were seated at the bleachers I was watching the sky and Isabella had her nerd glasses on and was studying I can't understand how people can study outside the classroom.

Sam was on his phone we were waiting for the match to start from the last 20 minutes.

"God the fucking sun heat" Isabella says as she fans herself with her hand.

"When is the match starting?" Sam asked.

"That's a nice question I have been wondering that myself" I qouted the infamous lana del rays qoute.

"We love lana" all of us says together.

That's when the team started coming in the court and my eyes was looking around the court to spot Abel and when I spotted him he was already looking at me. I waved to him, he waved back.

Our moment was cut off by ava screaming.

"My love Abel go" she cheers with her team.

Wave whatever the thing was in her hand......I and Abel rolls our eyes at her.

And that's the reason we are best friends.