RAIN INSIDE

"Just be a good girl"

Adult content ahead, read it only if you are comfortable

This is happening right now.

What is happening?

Well, him wrapped around my fingers, he is not complaining either, just my type.

"Let's get out of here"

I held his hand and started walking outside the club, as we walked outside, I looked at the sky to see some dark clouds.

"I think it's going to rain"

He didn't say anything but I can feel his eyes on me.

We walked toward the car and sat in it, him on the passenger seat and I was on the driver seat.

I didn't know what to say now I looked around and then started the engine, I checked the time that were displayed on the car stereo in front of us.

It was currently 2:31 am.

The road was empty because it's late night, I have always loved empty roads, it give the freedom I want. Never disappoint.

I press on the gas and go over the speed limits, adrenaline running through my veins, I effortlessly drive the car with one hand while the other was on the side space.

"What you doing?"
"Slow a bit"

I hear David's voice, I glance at him and smirk, " welcome to my world, love".

As I said that, I drifted the car to the right.

" this is my world, love, hope you enjoy the long ass ride".

The driver morana toke over me.

There is no going back.

After drifting on the streets of new york, we finally reached my house.

I parked the car, outside the garage, we step out of the car and walked Inside, I opened the gate to the living room and looked outside, make sure that no servant was outside, I looked inside the room to found no one, I keep looking everywhere, meanwhile David was standing in a corner, looking around with a wow face.