MEMORIES

"Yeah my boyfriend is pretty cool           But he is not as cool as me"

           But he is not as cool as me"

I stretched my arms realising I was alone in my bed like always, I lazily sit up straight looking outside the window , the sunlight was coming straight in the room I forget to close the curtains yesterday night

Suddenly I remember what happened yesterday, red color formed on my cheeks his lips feeling still on mine.

I lay back down on the bed , the flashback coming again and again.

Remembering it's Sunday I decided to fresh up and watch some movie.

I was watching vampire diaries when my phone made a sound, I take my phone in my hands and swipe it open by my index finger munching on chips I saw a message from David and I didn't know when a smile formed on my face.

I opened his chat and read his messages.

                                Dav

My head hurts like hell.
And I don't remember that much about yesterday.

                                                      It's drugs.

What? Drugs? Don't prank me I just had one drink 🙃.

                    For your kind Information Mr.Lawrence you were drugged , and that one drink had drug in it

I don't even know what to say.
My head hurts and flashbacks are coming but they are not clear.

                          Come here I will tell you.

What about your dad ??

                   He is not here and if he was he don't get to decide who come here and who not.

Oh....ok send me your address.

I send him my address and start watching the show again while waiting for him.

After some time the door bell rang and the maid runs toward the door, I hear some footsteps behind me.

"Hey" I heard David's voice, I turned toward him and spoke,"hey" he was smiling at me.

I patted on the couch and he sat beside me,"What's up?".

"Headache" he replied.

"You are acting like you were hit with a hammer or something." I shook my head at him.

"Oh I swear it hurts"

"Yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes at him.

"So tell me what happened"

I told him everything , girl being close to him to him being drugged to me fighting Patrick and him punching him too and Patrick flying across the room and-

"We kissed" I was going to say it but he said it first.

"I remember that moment I can't forget my first kiss" he said and looked at me.

I looked at my lap , my cheeks burning. This is my first time blushing in front of a guy and it's definitely some thing new. Now I know what the female character of novel's feel.

"It was your first kiss too?" He questioned.

"Yeah"

I looked toward him and he was just looking at me with that kind of eyes I don't even know what to say about his eyes they are so beautiful and perfect and I- woah woah morana there shut up.

"I am glad" he smiled at me and turned toward the television. I titled my head at him and asked what he means but he just ignored me.

I rolled my eyes at him and started watching too.

"Mam should I get you something to eat?" The maid ask coming behind us and bowing.

I looked at David to ask if he want something but he said no , I dismissed the worker and spend my time watching the show with him stealing glance at him from time to time.

"I will get going now" he said as the episode ends and stand up , towering over me.

"What's your height?" I asked him while massaging my neck.

"6'4" he replied simply and my eyes Widen

"Excuse me?...really?!"

"Yes?!" He said a little confused because of my reaction.

"Woah that's hot" I replied.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me  waiting for me to say something more. I suddenly realized what I said and slowly looked at him and then quickly looked around the hall.

"You were going right? Go" I also stand up and it was the first time I realized that my and his height difference is too much , I reached his chest.

"Hm...going" he smiled at me clearly teasing me. I pushed him toward the main door and he spoke, "No need to get flustered now"

I placed my hands on my hips and looked at him "Are you not getting bold smart ass ?"

"Oh..am I?" He laughed at me.

"Fuck off" I rolled my eyes at him and suddenly freeze when I feel his lips on my cheeks.

My eyes Widen and I looked toward David to found him smiling widely at me.

He turned around without saying anything and I was still standing there holding my right cheek.

It was evening time now and I was getting ready to go out on my bike it's been a while since I have been out in night.

I was wearing a black outfit , I grabbed my helmet and walked toward my bike.

I don't know where is my destination I just ride and sometimes end up near a park or sometimes on a empty road.

I was riding the bike enjoying the night view and wind when I get the idea of  recording myself.

I placed my mobile on a suitable place and started the recording.

It was currently 2am in night when I ended up near the highway where the incident take place.

The marks of the fire blast was still there because the highway didn't get a construction in years and people use this way not that much.

I parked my bike on the sideway and leaned on it staring at the mark on the road, few car was passing by, the weather was cold, clouds hiding the stars.

Everything comes floating back.

Just like a bottle float in the river.

-------------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆-------------------

            Hyy everyone this is your author this chapter is short compare to other chapters, I hope you enjoyed reading it and follow me on instagram  (morana.16_ ) is my username I have posted some memes and stuffs make sure to check them and the next update will take time because my school is open now and the timing is fucked so hope you understand....:) if you want any scene in the books or you have any idea for chapter you can dm me without any tension will try to add your ideas ofc. Tysm again for reading and vote please. ;)