TEASE

"Come and get it now"

Black walls, chase Atlantic's poster , photo frames with 2 or 3 people in it with a doberman smiling and laughing.
Black sheets on the queen sized bed with a big frame of  morana wearing a suit looking like a businesswomen with that gaze that can kill and seduce anyone.

The shine of the sun comes in the room as soon as the curtains was pulled open by a veiny hands.

Abel grabbed the sheets off morana face , trying to wake her up.

"Hey rise and shine, wake up" Abel said.

"Hm.." morana growld because of the sudden light. Try to get the sheets again.

" Come on wake up you have mr.robert class" Abel try to wake her up again.

"Robert can go and fuck himself" morana replied clearly irritated.

Abel sit at the edge of the bed and hold morana's hands which were trying to grab the sheets.

"Oh come on , get up" Abel said this time grabbing her by the arms and pulled her against himself. Their faces just inches,  abel freezes but morana didn't even realize.

"DO we really have to go ?" Morana asked Abel still close to him.

"Y-yeah of course" Abel said and quickly get up from the bed.

"OK" morana lazily get up too and walked towards the bathroom to get ready.

They were in the car , abel driving the car and morana seated at the passenger seat listening to chase Atlantic.

She turned towards Abel when she wears his voice.

"What? I didn't understand" morana asked.

Abel lower the music and spoke."where were you yesterday?"

"After lunch?"

"Yeah"

"In my room and then at a cafe then back at house and then back in the university at the outside court." Morana explained to him everything as she knew she can't hide anything from him.

Abel nodded his head at her focused on the road ahead.

"DO you have a problem with David?" Morana was the one who asked a question now.

"No"

"OK"

"I didn't understand how you started dating him , I know the first time you talked to him was the day of match and you know you can't lie to me" Abel said catching her off guard.

"I don't like him , I am just dating him because I want to experience things" morana said half the truth and half lie.

"Seriously morana? You should have told me I should have find you someone , what the hell you doing with that nerd?"