MEET THE BOYFRIEND!!

"And I was like why are you so obsessed with me?"

David is getting to much attention nowadays girls are trying to get close to him while boys are trying too , but him being a nerd he is ignoring all of them because according to him "study is more Important than these people"

David's words not mine.

I was getting ready to go the the boring business party where all business tycoons will come I don't want to go but first reason:- father wants me there and I am going there against my will.
Second reason:- I will be not alone my crazy people will there to company me.

Beautiful! So, the dress is a lovely shade of green, and it's a long, flowing design that reaches the floor. The fabric is smooth and plain, without any patterns or embellishments, showcasing the simplicity and elegance of the dress. The green hue is rich and vibrant, evoking feelings of nature and serenity.

Imagine the dress hugging your curves, flowing down your body like a gentle stream, and pooling around your feet like a soft emerald mist. The simplicity of the design makes it versatile and timeless, perfect for a formal occasion or a special event.

My hair was in a lovely bun , layer of my hair from one side was out a little curled.

I didn't add any accessories, Giving me a simple but elegant look.

I grabbed my purse and stepped outside the room and walked downstairs to see my father already standing there.

He was wearing a white suit but black shirt underneath his arms folded on his chest properly waiting for me.

If my mom was here she would have gone to him and kiss his cheeks and smile widely at him and I am sure as hell he would have smiled back at her and hugged me by his side.

My father looked at me and examine my dress nodded his head.

"Let's go" he said and walked outside not waiting for me.

We were in the car seated at the backseat. I was looking out of the window my arm was rested on the window, my father hasn't said a word since.

I knew he wanted to say something but he wasn't saying anything.