YOU WILL KNOW EVENTUALLY!

"If you like a bad boy,               Well I am king kong"

               Well I am king kong"

              "If you like a bad boy,               Well I am king kong"

Everything happened so fast.

Racing with morana to rumors to stares to dating her.

I was walking to my next when I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned my head toward the person and found the members of the basketball team , they have always had a problem with me but they never told me about it.

"Have you ever looked at yourself?" One of them asked and smacked my head.

"H-huh?" I try to said but as always I was speechless in front of them.

"Really? How did you even make morana your girlfriend?"

"Ahh let me tell you morana must pity him that's why she said yes to him" other one said .

All of them laughed at me some people were present in the hall but no one ever help me , two years , no one did all of them knew but they pretend like I am invisible to them.

"I-i" once again Nothing come out the one who smacked me was going to say something when Jacob Anderson came to us he was in the basketball team too but he and Abel never even touched me I knew that they knows about this thing buy they also never helped.

"Come on guys coach is calling us" he said to all of them but he was looking at me with a blank face.

I looked down toward the ground and fixed my glasses.

"Yeah sure" they all walked towards the gym but didn't forget to push me like they always do.

Jacob was standing in front of me he looked at me from head to toe and said " so you are morana's boyfriend , right?" HE questioned.

"Y-yeah" I looked up at him he was just some cm smaller than me .

He nodded his head and walked past me.

I walked to the lecture hall while talking some sense into me.

---------------------☆☆☆--------------------