THIS IS THE START

"Darling can I be your favorite"

I don't know why I chose to lie to him , I should have told him about the challenge between me and ava

I wanted to but couldn't.

No one knows about the fake dating , not even my friends.

Its between us.

This is so new to me , everything that is happening is just new and new.

I have read these fake dating things in novels , but didn't thought that this will happen in real life to ME.

In books, character falls in love with each other even tho they don't want to , I just hope I don't fall for him too.

I was seated at the cafe's table doing the work David has given me , but I was bored so, I thought of looking around.

I looked toward the counter and found David talking to some customer with a smile in his face, I don't know why but I just kinda got lost in eyes , I always do.

He turned towards my side and our eyes met , I quickly turned my head toward the books and looked at my watch to see the time.

"WHAT THE FUCK ? ITS 5:30?" I wispher yell and realized that I was looking at him for almost 1 hour.

I looked up when I feel a presence in front of me. It was a boy he was not tall as David but his height was good enough with blonde hair blue eyes , he was smiling at me.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Um..actually I have been looking at you for a while and I think you are really pretty. So...can I get your number?" He said nervously palying with his fingers.

"I have a boyfriend" I said to him , it was a lie but it was not.

"O-oh...sorry" he said with is head hang low and he turned around and walked away.

As soon as he walked aways , David came to me and asked. "What was he saying?"

"Asking for my number" I told him about the conversation and he kinda looked shocked and said ."That's the reason you never had a boyfriend."

I glare at him and he just laugh at me. My anger just suddenly vanished as a saw his smile.

"Did you do your work?" HE asked and I tensed up because I didn't even wrote a letter on the page.

"Uh...no" I said.

"Seriously? Morana you think you can pass like this?" HE scolded me.

"Why are you scolding me ? Huh it's not my fault that I don't have any interest in studying."

"I know but if you want to play volleyball then you need to study for it" He said with a soft voice now.

He was right,  if I didn't pass I can never play volleyball and I don't want that.

"Why are you always right?" I roll my eyes at him and he just chuckle.

"OK that's it for today pack your bag and and let me change my uniform." He said and walked away to the changing room I guess.

I was near my bike when he came back and said ." Volleyball?".

"Um..are you free after 8pm ?" I asked him.

"Yup"

" OK then I will pick you up at 8" I said but he said no "It's OK I can came myself"

"OK then no problem" I said as I take place on my bike and wear my helmet.

"See you" he waved his hand at me and I just nodded my head at him and rode off .

-------------------------☆☆☆----------------------

I was at the volleyball court of our university waiting for David when my phone made a sound, I took out my phone from my pocket to see a message from David , I opened it and read the message.

                            Dav

Hey I am just near the university will be there in 2 minutes.

                                                                Ok.

I close my mobile and wait for him to came while gazing at the sky , most of the time I use the indoor court but today's weather is good so, I thought of playing here.

I turned my head toward the entrance of the court and Saw David who was walking toward me with a plastic bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I asked him as soon as he got closer.

He sit beside me on the bleachers and spoke "sodas and chips"

"Oh"

"Let's go stand up" I said to him as I grabbed the ball in my hand.

He Stand beside me and I show him some basic moves and for some time we played like it was volleyball but didn't realize when the volleyball game turned into snatching the ball from each other .

We were laughing at each other, fighting for the ball .

We freeze as soon as we heard the familiar whistle of our university's guard. I let go of the ball and grabbed David's hand and runs outside to get away from the guard.

He was running behind us , telling us to stop but we run at our full speed using our strength,  it was easy to get away from him because I am an athlete and David is tall .

We quickly got on the bike and rode off as soon as the guard came close to us.

We were still laughing at the guard and looking at our surroundings. I smile under the helmet realising this was the first time in a while I laughed this much and it was fun.

He was fun I enjoyed his company.