Aura.

"Best to give me your loyalty'Cause I'm taking the world, you'll seeThey'll be calling me, calling meThey'll be calling me royalty"

'Cause I'm taking the world, you'll see
They'll be calling me, calling me
They'll be calling me royalty"

 "Here, mam", the servant passes me my dress for today's occasion, it was a long black dress, with deep neck, nothing printed, my father was going to wear a suit that matches my dress

I quickly step in my dress and started doing my makeup, I was going to keep it light, my hair unpined.

I found out that David never went to any event that happens in our university, so I recommend that he should come today with his mother, he was saying no at first but nobody can resist my charm, no I am just kidding, you know how I begged him?.

"David, just bring your mother, and we will be here so you won't feel lonely"

"Nope I am fine"

"Please"
"Nuh Huh"

"Pretty please"

"OK"

Bro!! Hello??!?!? I literally begged him, men. I was saying pretty please and shits!!! The first time in decades I begged someone, this is so strange and weird and suspicious, and what not else.

Well, what can we say, guys come on I am literally in love, was it not ok when you are in love? Well, fuck me.

"Are you ready?" I heard my father's voice from outside my room, I quickly grabbed my purse and looked at myself in the mirror for last time.

"Coming!"

I opened my door and saw my father standing there, his hands in his pocket, like always. He hair style back, our outfits were matching, the aura coming out of us like some exothermic experiment.

Now don't ask me how I am speaking like a nerd, you know the answer, duh!

He looked at me from head to toe and sigh slightly, no matter what father, I know I am always gonna remind you of mom.

You are helpless, just like me.

"Let's go" he spoke and walked downstairs, with me following him from behind.