MAKEOVER

"I am sorry I just need 1 minute to

          make sure I look good. Do you.       
                  think I look good Mr?"

I quickly walked toward David's last class , I entered the hall and saw him packing his bag I got closer to him and hold his hand ," Let's go"

I didn't give him any chance to speak and dragged him outside ,people looking at us and wisphers could be heard.

I told him to sit in the car and he spoke," where are we going?"

"You need a makeover" I replied starting the car.

"I don't"

"I am not asking you , I am telling you" I said and took a glance at him , he was just looking at me but didn't say anything after that.

We reached the mall and as we got close to the entrance the guard bow to me knowing I was the owner.

We reached the store and I looked toward David ,"Why did they bow to us"

"Because I am the owner?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"O-oh"

"Chose whatever outfit you like"

"But I didn't bring money and this is a expensive store morana"

"Did I ask for money?" I titled my head at him , irritation slowly taking over me.

"But I can't-" I cut him off.

"See this as your birthday present"

"But my birthday is too fa-" I didn't let him finish and pushed him toward the stocks of clothes.

I looked around and spotted a plain black shirt, I called David and placed the shirt on his chest and told him to try it.

He walked towards the changing room and I walked around trying to find something for the party.

I turned around when I heard the room opening and there he was looking like a bad boy his shirt  tightly wrapped around his muscular body revealing his chest , top three unbuttoned.