CALL OUT YOUR NAME

"Said I didn't fell nothing baby, but I                                    Lie"

                                  Lie"

      "Said I didn't fell nothing baby, but I                                    Lie"

It has been 2 days since the rain incident, and I haven't seen him in school. I was still wondering how a guy who is a university student doesn't know how to play volleyball, but I didn't give it much time.

It's Saturday today, currently 10:36am, and I just woke up. What can I do? I am a tired student. I walk downstairs, hands in my trousers's pockets. I spot one of the main maids. She is old, just like Mr. Will. I begin to walk towards her. She turns around and says, "Good morning, Miss.".

"Morning, mam," I replied, looking around the house.

"He has gone on a business trip," she said to me with a sad smile.

I looked back at her and said, "Oh.".

"What's for breakfast?" I questioned her as I took a place on the long dining table. I was always alone in this big mansion. I always ate dinner or anything on this big and long table. Always alone.

"You think it's time for breakfast?" She said this and playfully rolled her eyes.

"OK, then give me dinner," I said playfully. She slapped my arm and walked away to get me breakfast. I just give her a small smile.

My dad is always on business trips; he came here like a guest for just a maximum 2 days. I barely saw his face; the last time I saw him was the night of the nightmares, and I didn't see him after that; he disappeared like smoke.

My thoughts were cut off by a plate in front of me. I started eating my meal when I received a call from Isabella. I took out my phone from my pocket, used my index finger to accept the call, and placed it in my ear.

On the. Call

"Hello"

"Hey"

"Morana, are you free today?"

"Yeah, I guess...why?"

"Oh, we were thinking of going to the club; it's been a while."