Free Birds with no Home

Hundred of years had passed since the bittersweet night when JK left Tae on Earth.

Stardom had flourished under its new ruler, Jeon JK, becoming a beacon of prosperity and strength.

The palace stood grand and majestic, a testament to the legacy of the Jeon family.

JK's brothers, Jeon August-D and Jeon Jhope, remained by his side, their unwavering support vital to the kingdom's continued success.

Jeon Aelius, now a grown man, 26 years old, had assumed his father's old post as the commander of Stardom's army.

He was a carbon copy of JK—handsome, strong, and intelligent, his presence on the battlefield evoking memories of JK's legendary past victories.

Yet, there was a gentleness in Aelius, a kindness and humility that set him apart. His heart mirrored the softness of his mother, Tae, a trait that endeared him to all who knew the beautiful golden girl and reminded JK daily of the love he had lost.

The kingdom admired Aelius for his wisdom and valour, but it was his compassion and gentle spirit that truly won their hearts.

His victories in the war were celebrated not just for their tactical brilliance but for the humane way he treated both allies and enemies.

In Aelius, the citizens of Stardom saw the perfect blend of strength and kindness, a ruler who embodied the best of both his parents.

Despite the day's triumphs, the nights brought a profound sense of longing and sorrow to JK and Aelius.

Each evening, they retreated to a secret room within the palace, a room that had once belonged to Tae.

The room was filled with her presence, her essence lingering in every corner. It was a sanctuary where father and son could remember and cherish the woman who had touched their lives so deeply.

Tonight, as Aelius entered the room, he found his father already there, standing before a beautiful portrait of Tae.

The painting, created by JK himself, captured her radiant, boxy smile, a smile that had once brought light into their lives.

(Please assume that tae has blonde hair, sorry I couldn't find any other pic that is as precious as this one where tae is blonde)

The vibrant colour of the painting may or may not do justice to the actual millions of shades of the colours the golden sun rays like hair girl had filled their lives with once, but it surely resembles the love and affection of the artist for his muse. His beautiful and radiant muse.

JK's eyes were fixed on the portrait, his expression a mixture of sorrow and adoration.

Aelius approached quietly, his heart heavy with the familiar ache of longing. He stood beside his father, gazing at Tae's portrait.

He never got to interact with his mother, the few days his mother spent taking care of him were not stored in his memories either.

However when he looks at the portrait, stare at her eyes and her beautiful smile, something warms up his heart. Something within tells him, that he is loved, was and will forever be loved by this woman, till the universe exists.

He sometimes gets dreams. Dreams of a woman as beautiful as the morning light, holding a baby close to her chest, lovingly, and humming a sweet melody. None told Aelius who they are, neither did he ask.

Cuz he knew, they are he himself and his mother. His heart knew.

The room was silent, the air thick with unspoken emotions.

JK broke the silence, still staring at the love of his life with a beautiful but sad smile, his voice soft and filled with reverence. "She was the light in my darkest times, Aelius. Her love, her kindness... it saved me in ways I can never fully express."

Aelius nodded, his eyes never leaving the portrait. "I feel her presence here, Father. Even though I never knew her, I feel connected to her. Her spirit lives on in this room, in this palace, in me."

JK placed a hand on his son's shoulder, the bond between them strengthened by their shared grief and love. "Your mother would be so proud of you, Aelius. You carry her heart within you, and that is the greatest gift."

Aelius turned to look at his father, his eyes reflecting the depth of his emotions. "I wish she could be here with us, Father. I pray to the universe every day, hoping that somehow, she can return to us."

JK's voice trembled slightly as he replied, turning his gaze back to the love of his life, "I do too, my son. Every day."

Aelius closed his eyes, sending a silent prayer to the universe, to his mother. "Come back, Mother. Please come back. It's been ages."

The room was filled with a quiet, shared sorrow, but also a profound love that transcended time and space.

As father and son stood before Tae's portrait, they found solace in the beautiful girl's invisible presence, drawing strength from the memory of the woman who had shaped their hearts.

Will the universe have mercy on the heartbroken father and son ? After all, they are only longing for the love desperately!