Answer or Defy the Laws

The grand courtroom of Stardom was a place of awe and reverence, its vast expanse filled with high-ranking officials and members of the royal family.

The shimmering, crystalline walls reflected the tension in the room as King RM and Queen Jin awaited the arrival of their youngest son, Jeon JK.

The air was thick with unease, the balance of the kingdom hanging precariously on the edge of the confrontation that was about to unfold.

Tae, summoned by the queen's servants, stood in a corner, her heart pounding with fear and confusion.

She had been brought here without JK's knowledge, and the sheer grandeur of the alien courtroom overwhelmed her. She watched as the doors swung open, and JK entered, his expression one of steely determination.

King RM, seated on his imposing throne, fixed JK with a stern gaze. "Jeon JK, what have you done?" His voice was a mixture of authority and disappointment.

JK met his father's eyes without flinching. "I did what I had to do," he replied, his voice cold and resolute.

Queen Jin, standing beside the king, stepped forward, her eyes filled with a mix of worry and sadness. "You kidnapped a human girl, defied our laws, and brought her here against her will. Explain yourself, son."

JK's gaze flickered to Tae, standing nervously in the corner, before returning to his parents. "I couldn't let her be sold off like a piece of property. I had to protect her."

"Protect her?" King RM's voice was incredulous. "You've endangered the stability of our kingdom! Do you understand the gravity of your actions?"

JK stepped forward, his posture defiant. "I understand perfectly. But I don't regret it. Tae is mine, and I will protect her with my life."

The room fell into a stunned silence, the weight of JK's declaration sinking in. King RM's expression hardened. "Your actions have consequences, JK. You cannot simply ignore the laws of Stardom."

"I'm willing to face those consequences," JK replied, his voice unwavering. "But I will not undo what I've done. I will not let anyone harm her."

As the tension in the room reached its peak, Tae's presence was noticed by everyone.

JK's eyes widened in shock as he saw her standing there, fear etched on her face. He turned to the servants who had brought her, his expression darkening with fury.

"You dared to bring her here without my permission?" he growled, drawing his sword in a swift, fluid motion.

Before anyone could react, JK struck down the servants with a single, lethal blow. The courtroom erupted in gasps and cries of horror. Blood pooled on the floor, a stark reminder of JK's ruthlessness.

JK turned to the assembled crowd, his voice cold and deadly. "Let this be a warning to everyone. Tae is mine. No one touches her, let alone harms her. The consequences will be dire."

Tae, witnessing the brutal display of green blood splattered everywhere, felt a mix of terror and disbelief.

This was the same man who had claimed to love her, who had professed his desire to protect her. Yet, he was capable of such violence.

King RM rose from his throne, his face pale but composed. "Jeon JK, you've gone too far. This is not the way of our people."

JK met his father's gaze, unflinching. "I will do whatever it takes to keep her safe. Even if it means standing against you, Father."

The room fell silent, the tension so thick it was almost tangible. Queen Jin stepped forward, her voice gentle but firm. "JK, we understand your feelings, but there must be a better way. Violence and defiance will only lead to more chaos."

JK's eyes softened slightly as he looked at his mother, but his resolve remained unshaken. "I love her, Mother. And I will protect her, no matter the cost."

Tae, feeling a surge of conflicting emotions, stepped forward. "JK, please... I don't want anyone else to die because of me."

JK turned to her, his expression softening. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Tae. But I needed to make it clear. You're safe here with me."

King RM, seeing the depth of JK's feelings, sighed heavily. "This isn't over, JK. We will find a way to resolve this, but there will be consequences for your actions."

JK nodded, his expression resolute. "I understand, Father. But know this—I will never let her go."

The confrontation ended with an uneasy truce, the royal family torn between their roles as rulers and their love for JK. Tae, overwhelmed by the events of the day, struggled to process everything she had witnessed. As she and JK left the courtroom, the future of Stardom hung in the balance, the path ahead fraught with uncertainty and challenge.

JK's love for Tae was clear, but earning her trust and keeping her safe in a world so foreign to her would be the greatest battle he had ever faced. And as they walked away, Tae couldn't help but wonder what her future in this alien kingdom would hold.