58-Beginning of Chapter 19

Zen

Zen was touchy.

It was one of the things about him that got his mates teasing. A quirk that had them giggling in the morning with their fingers squeezing his cheeks.

His ass cheeks, because his dick would be inside of them. And they'd be slow fucking through sleep addled thoughts and steaming hot bodies.

Zen would have his lips on their throat, his teeth nibbling on their skin. His face on their nape. His chest tucked tight against their shoulders.

Abdomen to back, knees to inner thighs, cock to another's ass.

His hands were always splayed over bared tummies, fingertips brushing against the bush of wiry hair. Sometimes, they'd be dipping too low in search of greater heat. And occasionally, he'd hold onto the delicious curve of a hot, velvety shaft and stroke because the warmth felt good on his colder fingers.

He'd breathe in deep, swallow down the scent of their musk in the air, for the smell of his mate was like liquid aphrodisiacs to his Omega. And their scent would make blood rush to his cock and turn it so stiff it'd hurt, balls swollen and begging for release.

He'd rut against his mate through sleep. A consistent rhythmic grind that would take him towards an impending morning orgasm. He'd wake horny as fuck and so damn ready to cum.

His fey would drink in the arousal, his wolf begging to taste his mate's cum, and his vampire eager for blood.

Zen with his messy DNA of fey, shifter and vampire, was more attuned to his instincts than most. It made him needy, with difficult Heats and animalistic needs.

So it was normal for him to wake to an ache between his legs; his groin warm and tingly with the need to fuck; and his ass dripping with copious amount of gooey slippery slick ready to take a cock.

And it was habit for Zen to fuck first thing in the morning, to pound his dick deep into a plush ass until he was all nice and awake. Sink his cock into the warmth of a slickening hole, and drool so good from the shivers of it all. Instinct to knot so deep in his Omegas that he'd come with shaking knees and open lips.

Or he could take another cock in his ass. His hole gushing like a fountain until his thighs were tacky with his juices. His body drooling for something thick to suckle on, squeezing to the bouncing sway of his horny cock.

The sleepy fog in his brain would be gone after a mind breaking orgasm that had tears in his eyes, tingling in his feet and spasms shaking all over his body. And then he'd mop up the pearly droplets of cum seeping from his mate's hole with his tongue.

It was all a part of his morning routine.

So one really couldn't blame him for forgetting where he was when he awoke in the delicious Beta's bed.

Not when he'd been so warm, and far too comfortable. There had been the traces of drool sticky on his lips; his body toasty from sleep, the imprints of the sheets, red on his cheeks.

It was the best sleep he'd ever had in a while with the sheets curled between his legs, kicked messy from slumber and steaming from the heat of his unconscious body.

He fumbled with the body in his arms, pulled his mate closer and snuggled like he was used to. The way he was used to– groin to ass with his face pressed to a scent gland and his fingers roaming and squeezing.

He felt the softness of flesh, then toned muscles that ran up a silky creamy abdomen. Soft hair tickled his cheeks, like silk, like feathery down. His humid breath was warm against a blood pumping neck that only thrummed faster.