1.

Taehyung POV

"Meet me at the club, 'kay?" I whispered quietly into the phone.

"You're sneaking out again?" Jimin's voice held a mix of amusement and concern.

"Duh," I muttered under my breath, frustration evident in my tone. "They never let me hit the club."

With a resigned sigh, Jimin said, "Fine, see ya there," before the line went dead. Double-checking my outfit in the mirror, I took a final glimpse and headed out, heart racing with excitement.

I quietly walk down the wooden stairs, the soft creak of each step echoing through the silent hallway, before reaching out to gently grasp the brass doorknob and turn it, allowing the front door to swing open with a faint creak. 

"You going somewhere?" I hear my mom's voice coming from just behind me, her sudden presence almost startling me. She appears as if out of thin air, a slight smile playing on her lips as she looks at me.

"Yes, mom," I mumble, my voice barely above a whisper as I scramble to come up with an excuse.

"What about the interview you were supposed to attend?" Her eyebrows furrow in concern, a hint of disappointment lacing her words.

"Uhm, I'm going later," I reply quickly, trying to sound confident even as my nerves start to prickle. "See ya!" With a quick wave, I shut the door behind me, a small chuckle escaping my lips at the sound of my mom's voice, slightly muffled through the closed door, calling out in annoyance.

The club, with its neon sign glowing brightly, is just a few blocks away from my house, and I decide to enjoy the walk there, taking in the sights and sounds of the neighborhood.

"Hey!" I yell out cheerfully as I spot Jimin standing outside the club.

"My dad gave me a whole speech on how I should get a job instead of wasting my life away," Jimin exclaims.

"We're still young, Minnie," I say with a mischievous smile as I turn towards the vibrant club entrance, Jimin following close behind. The pulsating music and lively chatter within the club immediately engulf me, along with the familiar scent of sweat and alcohol that dances through the air. Despite the sun still beaming outside, the club is already buzzing with a lively crowd, each person lost in their own moment of joy.

Feeling the adrenaline rush through my veins, I reach for Jimin's hand, a playful glint in my eyes, as I lead him into the heart of the energetic throng on the dance floor. Together, we move in sync with the rhythm, our bodies swaying in harmony until our breaths become heavy and our laughter fills the space around us. As the pulsating music gradually transitions into a softer melody, signaling a brief pause from our energetic dancing, Jimin and I make our way to the bar, the vibrant lights casting a colorful glow over our flushed faces.

With a shared look of contentment, we settle onto the barstools, the cool surface beneath us a welcome relief to our tired legs. I catch the bartender's eye and order us a drink.

"Did you hear? That girl from English class got pregnant and no one knows who the father is." Jimin states in a hushed whisper. "But there are rumors that she had slept with some rich guy and now that guy is blackmailing her because he doesn't want his reputation to get ruined."

"What a bitch." I say, my lips curled in disgust. "All these rich men are bastards." 

The bartender pushes our drinks towards us, accompanied by a friendly smile, and we graciously thank him for the service. Just as I'm gearing up to enjoy a sip of my drink, a subtle vibration alerts me to a notification on my phone, tucked securely in my pocket. With a brief moment of hesitation, I carefully set my beverage down and retrieve the buzzing device from my pocket.