32.

Jungkook POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Doll.

Taehyung POV

"Last night, Hoseok and Jimin came over for a sleepover and we were all sleeping together in the living room," I start to tell Jungkook. "And I woke up in the middle of the night to get some water and guess what I saw. Them making out! Can you believe that? Like I was sleeping there and they were just getting nasty. Horny bitches."

Jungkook still hasn't woken up.

Months have come and gone as I have sat beside him, speaking to his motionless form in anticipation of the moment when he will finally stir and open his eyes.

"Oh! The orphanages are doing really well. I visit the children often. They're all so cute. They always ask when you're gonna wake up. I wonder who tells them all of this," I say. "When you wake up, we'll go to the orphanages and I'll introduce you to all the kids."

His body is completely healed, not even a scratch on him.

A sudden, unexpected knock on the door startles me, causing me to jump in my seat. Without hesitation, I quickly utter, "Come in," my voice wavering slightly. The door creaks open and in walks Kang-Ha. 

"Excuse me, sir, but I must inform you that you have an imperative meeting scheduled," Kang-ha informs in a respectful tone. I deeply appreciate Kang-ha's consistent support as he continuously assists me with all the tasks and responsibilities I am tasked with. He has been Jungkook's guard for a very long time and knows a lot about business.

"Oh yes," I mutter. "Give me a minute. Let me just say good-bye." I lean down, placing a soft kiss beside his lips. "Wake up, Kookie Boy. I love you."

As I follow the guard outside, the sunlight briefly blinds me before he swiftly unlocks the car door. I take a seat inside and the driver revs up the engine. The hospital is very close to the office building so it only takes a few minutes to arrive there.

I walk into the building and everyone greets me. "How is Mr. Jeon?" asks the new receptionist.

"Cut the formalities, Minnie," I mutter. "Everyone knows you call him Mr. Hottie." After sending Minji away, I had Jimin appointed to this position. Jimin is a very unserious person but he has been taking this job very seriously.

"You may address me as Mr. Park, actually," he says, lifting his head snobbily.

"Maybe I should call you Mr. Jung, actually," I smirk as Jimin blushes.

"Oh shut it," he mutters.

"Sir?" Calls Kang-ha from behind me. "The meeting?"

"Ah my bad," I mumble, sheepishly. "Let's go."

As I step into the boardroom, the muted hum of discussions comes to an abrupt halt as all eyes turn towards me. Each person in the room, high-ranking executives and colleagues alike, stands up from their comfortable seats, mirroring respect and anticipation in their expressions. The room falls into a hushed silence, punctuated by the rustle of papers and soft whispers as I make my way to the head of the table. "Mr. Kim, how is your health?"

"Very well, Mr. Choi," I reply. "My apologies for being late. The meeting may start."

"I suppose that would be very beneficial for the company," I state, nodding slowly as the idea of potential growth and success starts to take hold in my mind. "I hope we can get to work on it, soo—." My phone rings, cutting me off with a jarring interruption that pulls me away from the exciting possibilities. "Oh, excuse me," I mutter apologetically, the sound of the unexpected call catching me off guard. It was Jimin on the line. I quickly answer the call, a sense of curiosity mixed with a hint of annoyance creeping in as I ask, "Jimin, I'm in a meeting. What do you want?"