Epilogue

Taehyung POV

Adjusting our clothes, Jungkook and I step out of the car as the warm sun beams down on us. The bright smiles on Jimin and Hoseok's faces greet us eagerly as they rush over to welcome us. 

"Tae! How are you?" Jimin's voice is filled with concern as he notices my slight limp. He reaches out to touch the rip in my shirt, his brow furrowed in confusion. "Wait, why is your shirt ripped?" His eyes scan our disheveled appearances and then land on my flustered expression and Jungkook's mischievous grin. With a knowing shake of his head, Jimin adds in a teasing tone, "You guys have been at it for a whole week, and that's still not enough, my god. Never mind, let's go inside."  

As we enter the orphanage, the eager children rush towards us with excitement radiating from their faces. Among them, Yeong's cheerful voice rings out, "Hyung! You finally came back!" I lower myself to Yeong's eye level, feeling a pang of guilt for being away for so long.

"I was very busy, honey," I say. "Look who I brought with me? Mr. Jeon!"

The children take a slight step back as Jungkook approaches them, prompting me to give him a discreet nudge. "Try to be gentle and kind," I whisper. "You're scaring them a little."

Jungkook gives me a mock pout and then grins at the children. "Hey kids, I'm Jungkook. I've been asleep for 6 months, cool right?"

As Jungkook gradually establishes a rapport with the children, engaging them in conversation and play, they slowly warm up to him, revolving around him in a curious circle as he settles himself comfortably on the floor. A sense of contentment washes over me as I observe Jungkook's effortless interaction with the children, a reassurance that my belief in his affinity for the little ones was not misplaced. After an enriching hour of chatter and games, Jungkook and I bid a fond farewell to the children, our hearts brimming with the echoes of their cheerful laughter and innocent spirits.

"You looked so cute with them," I whisper as we roam the halls of the orphanage. 

"I know," Jungkook replies. "I'm very good with little kids."

"Yeah, you were so aestheticy," I say. 

"Oh?" Jungkook arches his brow. "Taehyung, my dearest doll, have you fallen in love with me?"

"You asked me that an hour ago," I mumble with a hint of amusement. "And after I said yes, you fucked me hard in the car. I'm not falling for that again. The children were literally asking me why I was limping."

Jungkook gives me a mock pout. "Aww is my little doll angry at me?"

"Yes," I reply. "Yes, I am."

"You look so sexy when you're mad," Jungkook murmurs. "Makes me want to pin you against the wall and make love to you until you forget your own name."

"Jungkook! There are little kids here!" I yell, smacking his shoulder. "God, you horny thirsty oldie."

"Just for you, Doll," Jungkook whispers.

"Come on," I mutter. "We have an appointment, remember?"

"Oh, yeah, let's go," Jungkook says as we walk out.

I nervously watch as Jungkook leans forward, his steady gaze fixed on the tattoo artist meticulously etching my initials onto his wrist, just above the rhythm of his pulse. Anxious anticipation churns in my stomach, causing me to fidget restlessly in my seat, my thoughts consumed by the impending pain of the tattooing process.

"What is it, Doll?" Jungkook asks as he gets up after the tattoo artist finishes up.

"I'm scared," I murmur. "It'll hurt, won't it? I don't want to be pain."

"You're better with pain more than you think," Jungkook whispers, lifting my head with his fore-finger.

I blush at his words. "Ugh whatever."

"Mr. Kim," the artist calls. 

Jungkook frowns. "I need to get your surname changed to Jeon soon."

"Not happening, you possessive freak," I grin and walk over to the seat. 

"All ready?" His touch is gentle as he grips my arm to begin the process of cleaning it.

A protective growl rumbles from behind me, and I turn to see Jungkook glaring daggers at the artist. "Don't touch him," Jungkook says. "Or I'll have your hands cut off and shoved down your throat."

I roll my eyes. "Koo, he's just doing his job," I say softly, shooting the artist an apologetic smile to diffuse the tension in the room.

After enduring what felt like an eternity of enduring the sharp needle's sting, the Tattoo artist finally finishes his intricate work. Jungkook and I step out of the shop, a mix of relief and excitement in the air as we settle into the comfortable confines of our car.  "Can't wait to see my initials engraved into your skin," Jungkook mumbles as he brushes his lips against mine, tenderly.

"Drive to my parents' house," I say, gesturing out the window at the familiar path ahead.

"Why?" Jungkook's curiosity peaks as he glances over at me.

"Just to say hi and thank them for taking care of me for those first weeks," I reply.

"Is that what the cake is for?" Jungkook questions.

"Yeah," I answer. "Don't worry, I won't take too long."

"You better not," Jungkook says. "I miss our bed."

"You mean you miss me in it," I state.

"Yes, exactly," Jungkook agrees, his smirk turning into a genuine smile as he steers the car into the familiar driveway. "I love you."

"I love you more."

After bidding my parents goodbye, I make my way back to the car, feeling a sense of contentment. "Hey," I call out to Jungkook as I sit inside the car.

"Hi, Doll," Jungkook answers, setting his phone down. "Your mom really liked the cake, she basically ate it all."

"Yeah, she really likes sweets—," I start to say, only to suddenly pause, my curiosity piqued. "Wait, how do you know that?"

"Because of the cameras," Jungkook answers, shrugging.

My eyes widen. "The what!"

Jungkook curses under his breath, a tinge of regret coloring his features. "Oh shit."

"You old perv—."

|| The End ||

Thank you for reading this beautiful shit-filled story! I'm so proud of you if you made it to the end. Thank you for all the support. Please consider following me if you enjoyed it✌️Please give me your feedback in the comments!

Much love🫦

Yours Truly

R💜