Taehyung POV

"Taehyung! Wake up, honey!" 

I groan in protest as I tug the cozy duvet over my head, seeking just a few more precious moments of sleep. But before I can fully retreat into its warmth, my mom decisively yanks it away, her brisk actions disrupting my attempted escape into dreamland. "Hey! Lemme sleep," I protest with a whine, trying to hold on to the last vestiges of slumber.

"Let you sleep? Tae, you're getting married, today! Get up," she exclaims, her words laced with a sense of excitement and a hint of impatience, instantly dispelling any remnants of sleep as I jolt awake

"Shit. What time is it?" I groan while trying to reach for my phone on the night-table, stretching my arm as much as I can until finally grabbing it. The digital display reads 6:30 am, a jolt of panic shooting through me as I realize the vows are scheduled for 2. With a sense of urgency, I propel myself out of bed and hastily make my way to the bathroom, my voice echoing behind me as I call out for someone to make my bed. 

The door clicks shut as I enter the bathroom, the shower faucet turned on before I even have time to fully process my surroundings. Shedding my clothes in a hurried blur, I step into the welcoming warmth of the shower, the steam enveloping me like a comforting embrace. My eyes scan the collection of exquisite shampoos and soaps my mom had gifted me, each enticing with its own unique fragrance, making the decision on which one to use is a tough one. Eventually settling on the intoxicating blend of lavender and rosemary, I lather my body under the cascading water, the rich scent filling the air around me. As I finish rinsing off and step out of the shower, the plush towel caressing my skin, I can't help but run my fingers along my arm and marvel at the silkiness that greets my touch, leaving me feeling as though my skin has been transformed into satin.

After quickly selecting a comfortable pair of shorts and a matching shirt, I swiftly dressed myself before making my way to the kitchen. Surprisingly, my parents were nowhere in sight, most likely immersed in final preparations for the upcoming wedding. Finding a seat at the table, I eagerly indulged in the crispy, golden waffles, savoring each bite, followed by a refreshing gulp of chilled juice.

My phone dings and I quickly pick it up.

Mom
Taehyung, the stylists will be there in a few minutes
Have you showered

Me
Yep
Where r u guys?

Mom
At the venue
Looking over the arrangements

Me
K

Mom
We'll be waiting for you
💜

Me
💗

The doorbell rings, and catching my attention, I walk swiftly over. With a quick twist of the knob, I swing the door open, revealing a group of five women standing before me. The sight of them prompts a puzzled thought in my mind: why would five people be required to dress me up?

"Hi there. You must be Taehyung, right?" The woman at the forefront queries with a warm smile

"Yep, that's me. Come on in," I respond, gesturing them to enter. Their arrival is accompanied by the soft shuffle of numerous bags being brought inside

"Are you excited for your wedding?" Another woman chimes in as we make our way towards my room.

"Yeah." I mutter. Setting down their bags in a synchronized fashion, the women begin to unveil an array of makeup, accessories, and other essentials.

"Well then, let's not waste any time. We should get started," the woman states with a determined tone, ushering me to take a seat in front of my vanity. Sinking into the chair, I inhale deeply, bracing myself for the long session.