33.

Taehyung POV

"For a whole week?" I exclaim, my surprise evident in the way my eyes widen and my voice rises in disbelief. Although, it does seem very tempting, the idea of spending a full week together, immersed in each other's company, fills me with excitement and anticipation of what's to come.

"I need to be with you, Doll. I need to be inside of you, filling you up," Jungkook murmurs. "I need to make up for the lost time." His words convey a deep longing and desire that stirs something primal within me, igniting a fire that burns bright.

"Fuck, I need you inside of me," I mumble. "Make me remember who I belong to."

A sudden thought abruptly hits me and I gasp. "Before we kissed, did you brush your teeth?"

Jungkook can't help but chuckle at my question, finding amusement in the situation. "That's the only thing I agreed to do."

"Oh, thank god," I mutter.

"You're so cute," Jungkook whispers. "I just want to take a bite out of you."

"Then why don't you?" I ask, lifting my head to look into his eyes.

"Don't tempt me, my pretty little doll," Jungkook whispers. "You should know I'm fighting every urge to kick the driver out and then take you right here, right now."

"Fuck, I'd like that," I mumble, smirking.

"I know you would," Jungkook replies.

"Too bad, I don't like making love with men who haven't showered in months," I say.

"I'm the only man you've ever made love with," Jungkook states, "and the only one you ever will."

"Possessive much?" I say.

"Very," Jungkook answers. "Fuck, I missed you so much. I feel like you've grown."

"Yeah oldie," I start, "I have. Unlike you, I'm still growing."

I missed this.

Teasing him all the time.

"Hey, I've grown, too," Jungkook says. "Look, my hair is longer."

"Yeah, I know," I mutter, running my finger through it. "You look so submissive, like my little bottom."

The look on Jungkook's face made me burst out laughing.

Jungkook smiles at me, and I feel my heart skip a beat at the sight of his gentle expression. "Your laugh is the sweetest melody, my doll," he whispers softly, his eyes filled with sincere admiration for me.

I blush at his words. "You've always had your way with words."

"Uh-huh," Jungkook mumbles. "You're beautiful, Doll. So utterly beautiful. From the moment our eyes first met, I felt that you were destined for me. Thank you for taking a chance on us, for letting me into your heart."

"Thank you so much for showing me what real love is," I whisper. Jungkook's touch is gentle as he brushes his thumb across my cheeks, his hand cradling my face with utmost tenderness. In that suspended moment, time itself seems to pause as he leans in, his lips meeting mine in a soft, tender kiss, sealing our connection with an unspoken promise of love and devotion.

This is what I've been waiting for.

This is what I want.

This is what I would die for.

Jungkook carries me inside. "How does it feel to be back home, Kook?"

"Wonderful," he answers as he takes me up to our bedroom.