Chapter 27

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

And that day finally Jimin decided to move back to the dorm room he couldn't stay there anymore because of the building tension between them.

But in the entire week he really got closed with Jin but still he wanted to know the answer and he made up his mind that he will going to find out everything about Yoongi. He can't sit like a dumb anymore.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Yoongi Pulls up to the dorm in his car, sighing deeply and said "Jimin, get in. We need to talk."

Jimin hesitates but gets in, closing the door softly while saying "Yoongi, we can't keep doing this. You need to tell me the truth. I know about Yoshinori Watanabe."

Yoongi grits his teeth, gripping the steering wheel and said "Jimin, I told you not to dig into this. It's for your own safety."

Jimin replied with his trembling voice "Safety? You expect me to feel safe when I found out you're in a Mafia group? I know you're a member of Yoshinori Watanabe group. I have seen the symbol of that group in your fucking mansion "

Yoongi narrowed his eyes  turning to face Jimin and said "You think you know everything, don't you? Let me tell you something, Jimin. You better stop playing detective. I know what you used to do before—dealing drugs. If you keep pushing, it will be over for you. Understand?"

Listening to these tears welled up in Jimin's eyes and he said with his wobbled lips "I did that to survive, Yoongi. We all have pasts we're not proud of. But this... this is dangerous."

Yoongi said while his voice softening slightly "Jimin, it's more complicated than you think. I never wanted you to get involved in this world."

Jimin reaches out, placing a hand on Yoongi's arm and said "But we're in it together, Yoongi. Whether you like it or not, I'm here. I'm not leaving you."

Yoongi closes his eyes listening to Jimin's words while taking a deep breath he said again " You don't understand. Being with me puts you at risk every single day. I can't bear the thought of something happening to you because of me."

Jimin replied with his  cracking voice "And you think I can bear the thought of you being in danger without me knowing what's going on? We need to face this together. Please, Yoongi."

Yoongi looks into Jimin's eyes, seeing the sincerity and fear he said "Dammit, Jimin." and  pulls Jimin into a tight embrace and again said "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything."

Jimin clings to Yoongi, tears streaming down his face and replies while sniffing cutely "I just want to be with you

Jimin clings to Yoongi, tears streaming down his face and replies while sniffing cutely "I just want to be with you. No more secrets. We can figure this out together."

Yoongi kisses Jimin's forehead lovingly, then his lips, lingering for a moment and said with love filled voice "Alright. Together. But promise me you'll be careful."