Chapter 31

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Jimin said smiling " I won’t. We’re a family, all of us. And I promise, no more secrets. "

Mrs. Park said while hugging both sons tightly "No more secrets. We’re together now, and that’s all that matters."

Mr. Park said while nodding " Exactly. From now on, we face everything as a family."

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:-

In the headquarters of the Yoshinori Watanabe group. Namjoon, the mastermind of the group was standing at the head of a large table, looking serious. Jungkook, the sniper, sits beside him cleaning his rifle.

 Jungkook, the sniper, sits beside him cleaning his rifle

                ( Imagine it's a rifle)

Taehyung, the manager of the group was going through some files. Jin, the doctor was reviewing medical reports. Jhope, the hacker was working on his laptop, and Kai, the detective was analyzing some evidence.

After a while Namjoon spoke while clearing his throat "Everyone, we need to discuss something important. It's about Yoongi."

Jungkook said while looking up from his rifle "What’s wrong, hyung?"

Taehyung also while setting the files aside "Did something happen to him? Is he alright?"

Jin said with concern "We know he's  hurt? He hasn’t been looking well lately.
After Jimin left him"

Jhope said while glancing up from his laptop " yeah we know that but is it related to that letter he got?"

Namjoon replied "Yes, it is. I’ve been thinking about that letter. We all assumed it was from the Yakuza, but something doesn’t feel right."

Kai said while leaning forward " You think it’s a fake Hyung? "

Namjoon said while nodding slightly "The language and tone don’t match the Yakuza’s usual style. They’re usually more direct, more aggressive. This letter seemed designed to unsettle Yoongi."

Jungkook said while scrunching his nose "So hyung you think that someone’s playing mind games with Yoongi hyung?"

Namjoon replied "Exactly. And it’s working. Yoongi’s not in his right mind lately. Jimin left him a few hours ago, and he’s been a wreck since then. If that letter is fake, Yoongi could be making decisions based on lies."

Jhope said while typing rapidly " I’ll pull up the digital footprint of the letter. Let’s see if I can trace it back to its source."

Jin said sighing "Yoongi’s emotional state is fragile right now. If he’s acting on false information, it could be dangerous for all of us."

Taehyung said while nodding "We need to approach this delicately. If we confront him too aggressively, he might shut us out or act irrationally."