Chapter 32

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Lia's Lieutenant replied "It seems to be working, boss. But what if they find out about our involvement?"

Lia said while smirking "They won't. By the time they realize, it will be too late."

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

AUTHOR POV:-

Yoongi called his most trusted associates to a meeting. Namjoon, his right-hand man and the mastermind behind their operations, stood by his side. Jungkook, the best sniper in the organization, leaned against the wall, a calm yet deadly presence. Taehyung, the manager who kept their operations running smoothly, sat at the table, his eyes serious. Hobi, their top hacker, was typing away on his laptop, already preparing for the digital warfare to come. Lastly, Jin, their skilled doctor, stood ready to handle any injuries that might arise.

Yoongi said breaking the silence with his cold yet firm voice "We are going to strike tonight. The Yakuza have overstepped their bounds."

Namjoon replied "All preparations are complete. We'll hit their main warehouse."

Jungkook also added further "I'll take a position on the rooftop Hyung. No one will get out alive."

Taehyung also said continuing the conversation "All logistics are also set hyung. Our men know their roles."

Hobi said in his serious tone "I'll disrupt their communications. They won't see us coming."

Jin said "I'll be ready to handle any casualties."

Yoongi said with a smirk on his face "Good. They need to learn the consequences of betrayal."

After that Yoongi lit a cigarette and puffed it.

MEANWHILE WITH JIMIN

AUTHOR POV

Jimin sat on the edge of his bed, the room dimly lit by the soft glow of the nightlight in the corner. His heart ached with a longing that he couldn't escape, a relentless pang of missing Jimin that gnawed at his very being. It had only been a few days since he left, but to him, it felt like an eternity.

He glanced around the room, his eyes landing on a small pile of Yoongi's clothes that he stole from Yoongi's closet before leaving. Among them, a familiar shirt caught his eye—one that Yoongi wore often, one that still carried his scent. Without thinking, Jimin reached for it, his hands trembling slightly. He held the shirt close to his chest, feeling the soft fabric against his skin.

With a shaky breath, he brought the shirt to his face and inhaled deeply. Yoongi's scent filled his senses, a mix of his cologne and the natural, comforting aroma that was uniquely him. Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes, the familiar smell intensifying the ache in his heart. He couldn't help but let a few tears slip down his cheeks, his emotions too overwhelming to contain.