Chapter 28

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Mingyu’s heart ached at Jimin’s words, and he pulled his brother into another hug, determined to protect him from the harsh world they lived in. "You’re not alone anymore, Jimin. I’m here now, and I won’t let anything happen to you."

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

AUTHOR POV:-

JIMIN'S PAST

Park Jimin was born into one of the most powerful Mafia families in the world,  Yakuza.

His parents, Mr. and Mrs. Park, and his elder brother, Park Mingyu, were deeply emerged in the dangerous and secretive underworld.

Despite the dangerous environment they have their family time daily, Jimin was pampered and shielded from their dark world, a cherished youngest son in a family where danger was a constant companion.

From a young age, it was clear that Jimin was different. While Mingyu dived in the  atmosphere of the Yakuza, and became the leader of the group.

Jimin was gentle, artistic, and completely uninterested in the violent life that surrounded him.
His dream was to become a singer from his childhood.

Recognizing this, his parents and brother made a pact to keep Jimin's identity a secret from the world. They refrained from making any official documents for him—no birth certificate, no PAN card, nothing that could tie him to their notorious name.

(Ok I'm sorry I don't what I'm writing. Actually I imagined writing in the best way but I couldn't 😭 )

This decision was driven by their love and desire to protect him. The Yakuza had many enemies, and as their power grew, so did the threats against them.

Many alliances and smaller groups started to collaborate with each other just to aim at toppling the mighty Yakuza.

When Mingyu got to know about the particularly alarming collaboration of enemies, he knew it was only a matter of time before they struck. And it can be very dangerous for his little brother.

He instantly told his parents about this.

And in a heart-wrenching family meeting, Mr. and Mrs. Park made the most difficult decision of their lives.

To ensure Jimin's safety, they decided to send him far away from them in a peaceful place where there is no one who can harm him, severing ties with him for his own protection.

The thought of losing their "little baby" was unbearable, but the risk of keeping him close was far greater.

On a misty evening, Jimin was sent away by two of the family's most trusted men, armed with enough cash to secure his future .

As they drove away, Jimin watched his family home fade into the distance, unaware of the tears his parents shed and the weight that now hung over his brother's shoulders.

Present

Author POV:

Both the brothers are embracing each other but after sometime Mingyu finally asked while caressing Jimin's back "Jimin how did you end up like this as far as I remember we have sent you with enough money with our most trusted man . Then how ??"

Jimin sighs and said "Hyung, I don't know where to start. Those men... they tried to molest me in the car and tried to take the money. I was so scared and couldn't think straight. They were two and bulky enough where I was alone defending And I just grabbed their own guns and shot them. And I felt different. I feel proud over me . Hahaha!!! "

And a smirk formed on Jimin's lip and he continued

"But before dying, one of them burned the bag of cash and said if it's not meant for him, then I wouldn't get it either."

Mingyu Hyung was shocked and guilt was over him and he said "Oh no, Baby ! I'm so sorry. What happened after that? I'm the worst brother. But I'm proud of you. You did the best thing. Those bastards deserve death if they were alive then I'm  gonna give them the most brutal death that no one can ever imagine. But what happened after that?? Why didn't you try to contact us ??

Jimin replied with his tearful eyes  " Hyung I tried but there were no resources left to contact even my own phone got burnt in the car and I just saved myself . I became miserable, Hyung. I don't know where to go , how to survive then I remember I have a gold chain on my neck and I sold my gold chain to survive, but eventually, I had nothing left. I even begged for food door by door, but people rejected me,  even one day I tried to find food in the trash can and one I stole food from a restaurant.I was living on the streets until... until I met Kazuya Kamenashi. He helped me and offered me a place to stay until I got back on my feet. He even gave me a job of drug dealing which was enough for me to atleast join college and be independent. I don't want to be a drug dealer but I don't have any other options left.
And don't you think I don't try to contact any of you, I have called you , mom, dad so many times from the phone booth but no one received my call . Then atlast I tried to call even at the headquarters and finally they recieved the call but no one knows about me and said I'm gone mad and there's no second son of Mr. and Mrs. Park.

Mingyu Hyung got so much emotional listening to his little brother struggle and hugged him tightly so no one can snatch him and said empathetically  "Jimin, I'm so sorry we didn't realize what was happening. We thought we were keeping you safe. Thank goodness for Kazuya Kamenashi. We'll support you now, and you'll never have to go through that again."

Jimin replied snuggling to his brother embrace sniffing his calming scent to relax himself and said " I really missed you so much Hyung and Mom dad too, I can't wait to meet them but before leaving from here I want to thank few people who was always there for me "

Listening to his brother words Mingy chuckled and nodded while kissing his forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 🥲

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Share your thoughts with me

Bye bye meet you all with the next update 😽

Take care all of you