Chapter 30

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

Yoongi replied voice barely above a whisper "Goodbye, Jimin. Be strong. I'll be waiting for you."

And Jimin picked up his bag and went from there without looking at the back .
Because he didn't have any courage left inside him to see Yoongi.

Whereas Yoongi broke down on his knees crying badly.

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Author POV:

Yoongi, the most feared and powerful leader of the Yoshinori Watanabe group, who was known for his cold, merciless demeanor. His reputation was built on countless victories, ruthless decisions, and a stoic expression that never wavered. But tonight, all of that crumbled. Jimin, his lover ( yes he admitted this a long time ago ) , had left him, and for the first time, Yoongi felt his heart shatter.

He staggered into the dorm room, the silence deafening.

Memories of Jimin haunted every corner, every shadow.

Yoongi, who had faced down enemies without flinching, now found himself trembling.

He collapsed onto the bed, burying his face in his hands.

Tears, hot and unbidden, streamed down his cheeks as he cried his heart out, his sobs echoing through the empty room.

MEANWHILE AT THE HEADQUARTERS

At the headquarters, Namjoon, Kai, Taehyung, Jin, J-Hope, and Jungkook were gathered, discussing their next move against the Yakuza.
(Ofcourse they got to know about the thing written on the letter)

Their conversation halted abruptly when Yoongi walked in, his usually composed demeanor shattered. His eyes were red and puffy, his expression a mix of anguish and fury.

Seeing that Namjoon spoke "Yoongi... what happened?"

Jungkook also further asked "Hyung, are you okay?"

Yoongi ignored them, his gaze unfocused. Without a word, he walked past them and headed straight to his private room.

The sight of their fearless leader in such a state left the group worried and deeply concerned. They had always seen Yoongi as their brother, someone who was unbreakable. Seeing him like this was unsettling and unbearable for them.

At Yoongi's Room

Inside his room, Yoongi sat on the edge of his bed, his mind a whirlwind of emotions. He was trying to regain his composure when he heard a soft knock on the door.

He knew who it was—Jin, his elder brother figure and the person who always pampered him when he felt alone.

Jin was standing on the door and said softly "Yoongi, can I come in?"

Yoongi didn't respond, but Jin took the silence as permission. He opened the door gently and walked in, closing it behind him. Jin approached Yoongi slowly, his heart breaking at the sight of the usually strong leader in such a vulnerable state.

Jin said again with a softer tone "Yoongi, what's wrong?"

Without a word, Yoongi stood up and embraced Jin, burying his face in Jin's shoulder. The tears came again, harder this time, as Yoongi let out all his pain and frustration.

Yoongi whispered slowly while sobbing silently "Jin hyung, he left me. Jimin... he left me."

Jin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, holding him tightly. A tear slipped from Jin's eye, but he stayed strong for his younger brother like  friend.