Rent (Tirpitz x M.Reader)

It was a warm Wednesday morning, the 20 year old broke college student, (YN), was watching some good ol' YouTube videos on the TV while he was filling out another application form because he recently got fired from his part time job for having poor performance. It's been hard for him to survive lately, relying on instant ramen or just sleeping his hunger away until he could eat. And he was also running behind on rent for his apartment.

With a deep sigh, he leaned back on the couch while rubbing his forehead. At this point, his hair would turn white from the stress and tiredness. A few moments later, there was a loud knocking on the door with a voice following suit.

"I know you're in there, open the door, it's your landlady. You're three months due on rent."

(YN) gulped nervously as he stands up to walk to the door, once opening it, he was greeted by a tall 6'7 short white haired woman with striking blue eyes, she wore a white tank top that hugs her large breasts, a black coloured booty shorts that makes her rear stand out more, and a pair of slippers. This woman is named Tirpitz, the unmarried 37 year old MILF landlady of the apartment (YN) is living in.

(YN) standing around 5'5, he had to literally look upward to her. But, her large breasts would sometimes block her face whenever she wrapped her arms below them. He gulped nervously again, trying to find a way out of this situation.

"Ummm... Could you please extend it again..? I recently just got fired and-"

"Excuses, excuses, sweetheart. I have given you another month to pay the rent and you still haven't. When will you pay, darling?"

Tirpitz looks down at (YN), seeing him like a lost whimpering puppy.

"I know, I know. I'm three months behind, but please just give me another chance. I can pay you the rent, just another chance."

Tirpitz took a moment to decide before a smirk forms on her face.

"Okay then, sweetheart. I will give you one last chance to pay up the missing months of unpaid rent. But, I'm going to take something vulnerable from you as a compromise."

(YN)'s face lights up like a kid on Christmas eve, he gains more time to find a new job and finally be able to pay his bills. Tirpitz continued to smirk, seeing his hopeful expression on his little cute face as perverse thoughts flooded her mind. She can finally get some frustration relief, and she's also helping the adorable (YN) from getting kicked out to the streets, and potentially getting hurt or getting mixed up with bad influences. It would be a waste for a cutie like him to be ravaged by the streets.

"Really? Go ahead! My TV isn't really expensive, but it's the expensive thing I own-"

"Oh no, sweetheart. That's not what I wanted, I want to have something more personal..."

(YN) was confused, Tirpitz suddenly pushed him inside the apartment as she entered and locked the door behind her. She pinned him against the wall, (YN)'s face was buried in between her large breasts as Tirpitz looked down on him with a smirk, her leg pressed against his crotch. A soft giggle escaped from her lips when she felt the cutie was packing inside of his pants. (YN) whimpered by the sudden action of the white haired milf, he feels her hand slowly reaching down to his pants.

"I want what's inside of your pants, sweetie."

Her hand slips inside his pants where she starts to tease his soft cock, she licks her lips when she feels him twitching. Oh the feeling of having power over someone was making Tirpitz aroused, especially when that someone was a short cutie like (YN). She starts to stroke his cock in his pants making it slowly grow bigger and bigger while Tirpitz leaned forward to attack his neck with gentle bites, kisses, and licks.

The sound of (YN) whimpering pitifully was music to her ears, enhancing her arousal furthermore as time went on. She stopped her assault for a moment to see him sobbing and breathing heavily and ragged, she felt sorry and turned on more for teasing him to his limits.

"Tirpitz... Please stop this..."

"Oh baby, baby boy. You look so pathetic and adorable, don't resist cutie."

Tirpitz gives him a kiss on the cheek before she kneels down, her hand was on his chest to keep him pinned against the wall as she easily undo his pants where his massive cock springs out. It was clear where the rest of his height went, Tirpitz was delighted seeing his hard cock, with a mere touch of her finger his cock twitched.

"Oh sweetie! Your cock just twitched with a single touch, are you that eager to have this beautiful thing taken care of by a beautiful woman like me?"

"Please... Stop... I don't want this..."

"Deny all you want, sweetie. I know you wanted this to happen... So, you better shut up and enjoy it."

Tirpitz leans to give kisses on the tip before engulfing it with the help of her free hand to keep it steady, she starts to bob her head to slowly get used to the large size of his member, her tongue licked the tip and the length with eagerness as the room was filled with the sounds of Tirpitz slurping and (YN) moaning loudly.

She grips on his shirt tightly as she begins to bob her head faster while stroking him at the base at the same time, a few moments later, she lets go of his cock to slip her hand underneath her shorts to finger herself. Tirpitz's aching pussy was leaking her arousal creating a small puddle underneath her feet, with reluctance from (YN), he slowly reached out to the back of her head as he put his hand. He pulls her head to him whenever her head moves backwards.

Tirpitz looks up to him, seeing (YN) moaning desperately and it gives a smile on her face as she bobs faster and faster. Until finally, he released his load in her mouth. Tirpitz didn't hesitate to swallow his load down her throat, tasting its sweetness and with a bit of saltiness too. She pulls away and stands up while wiping her mouth, (YN) fell down on the floor since the whole experience made his legs weak.

"Baby, make sure your rent is ready by next month, okay?"

Tirpitz leaves the apartment, leaving (YN) feeling violated and ashamed. But, there's nothing to do about it.

===============

AN: Although the short was short, it's been in my drafts for a while, but I haven't finished it since school took most of my time. Now, that it's summer, I can finally do more stories.

Lemon request by: cjbutler1245