Chap 38- My Moaning Mess

SAUNDARYA HIT 1K YAAAAAYYYYY......

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Ahem..

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. 16+ advised.

NOTE: I AM NEW TO....um...SMUT

RAJ BEAST MODE UNLOCKED...Aaaaaaaaaaa

Those who are uncomfortable can skip to where they see the word 'SAFE'.

__________________________________________

Saundarya's POV,

My lips with complete sync with his, a little rough with repressed desires.I moaned into his mouth as his fingers slightly brushed the outline of my bosoms, slowly inching inwards, ending upon my nipple, tweaking it a little. I gasped, only for it to be enveloped by his lips again. My brain fogged up with the warmness creeping upon my cheeks, my whole face went red, as his lips travelled southwards towards my jaw, lower, his tongue playing with my skin, providently, obedience in the blood, followed whatever Kunwarsa asked it to.

My hands had clutched his kurta, and my back leaned backwards, only his hands supporting the small of my back. His fingers were momentarily trailing along my spine, making me shudder and squirm under his hooded gaze, he gave a last peck on my lips as he looked at me, with 'lust' in his eyes. Wetness had built in my core, and my insides were throbbing for a tiny amount of friction.

"Kun......warsa"

"Hnn hnn"

"Let me go....I will take a bath.."

He kissed my forehead, slowly letting me go. I noticed his swollen dark red lips, which looked like the deepest shade of wine, and I never wanted to leave its vicinity.

He slowly backed away as I striped my petticoat off my body, and slowly entered the water as he was out of sight. My hands and knees were shivering and were wanting to give up, I knew he was exactly outside waiting for me, and the thought itself was making me hide my face in my palms.

The water was slightly warm, and made all the emotions in my body rush around all the more. I let in and out deep breaths but the throbbing pain in between my legs did not seem to calm down. I took a dip into the water, wanting it to go away. As he had described, I was certainly aroused, to such an extent that I wanted some kind of friction, not I but my body craved for it.

I shut my eyes, and opened them, my gaze went towards the door, with new determination in self, just once I promised myself. Spreading my legs a little, I put my hand underwater, and it hovered over my womanhood.

Contemplating whether to touch myself or not, I decided the latter. I pushed my hands, and palmed myself, making a strangled cry erupt from my mouth. I myself was surprised at the heightened level of weird sensations which made a ball of something stuck in my abdomen, ushering myself to touch myself more. My fingers came out of the water, my lips quivering.

Was it wrong?

Nobody ever told me, neither did him. I guess we do learn from our mistakes.

"Ahhhhh..."

For some reason the moan just erupted from my mouth, I couldn't help but decide to actually touch myself again. I took a deep breath as tears formed in my eyes, the feeling of pushing the extreme ball of pressure out was blinding my conscience, and my hands travelled to my south, and again touched my soft sensitive flesh. A gasp escaped, and my free hand clamped my mouth to avoid making any sinful noise.